What's new

(un)Official HTF Greater Cincinnati Meet (V.3) (1 Viewer)

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Actually Parker I put a seating arrangement list on the email (without the pictures). It's also on the email with the pictures, just at the bottom of the email.

Thanks for hosting the pictures Parker, really appreciate it.

mike_f, people always fall asleep in my theater, those couches are notorious for that. Someone else feel asleep at the meet also but since theres no picture proof I won't say any names, ain't that right MikeRP?

But that makes me look forward to a loud scene to wake them up. And now since the bass shakers are installed people get massaged to sleep even faster. That is until an explosion happens. :D

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
Ok, that's just too funny. I can tell that the theme was Alan's nap! I can't wait until the next meet to see what we come up with next. Maybe me dieting after looking at those pics!:D

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Thanks Packy!!

Just to go further:

first standing photo l to r-

David Lawson, George_W_K, ThomasC, LaMarcus, Alan "sleepy" Plummil, MikeRP, KevinBrashear.

Second standing photo l to r-

David Lawson, George_W_K, ThomasC, Alan "sleepy" Plummil, MikeRP, KevinBrashear

Third standing photo l to r-

David Lawson, George_W_K, ThomasC, Alan "sleepy" Plummil, LaMarcus , KevinBrashear.

I still get a chuckle everytime I think about that night when I was sneaking trying to take the pics of Alan sleeping. He woke up, and caught me, then said "Let me go stand up, you ain't putting me on the f*#$ing internet sleeping", lmao!

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
Hey guys,

How's everyone doing? Hopefully, well! A couple of more upgrades to my theater and I might be ready to host a meet of my own. Won't be anytime soon, though. I just spent too much $$$$ and I need to recover. It's all this forum's fault!:D

LaMarcus,

I finally got my screen and I posted a review over at AVS.

Here's the link: This is the link I was just referring to about two seconds ago.

Of course, everyone is welcome to check it out, but LaMarcus asked about it.

See ya later,
George

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Nice thread George. How do you think you picture compares to mine, Mike's and Alan's? Can you tell much difference? Better, same, worse?

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
LaMarcus,

Well, I can tell you the picture is bigger in size than you three. Oh, you mean besides obvious differences. I like the picture I have very much, but the PQ isn't as good as your RPTVs for the simple fact that my blacks are gray. That makes a huge difference in my opinion. Other than that, I love the way the colors look. I wish I had a higher resolution projector too, but it's only an entry level unit to get my feet wet anyway. Overall I am very happy, but would also like the black levels you guys get. I'd also like to see a HD signal on my projector. I've heard a couple of guys say that the X1 does an unusually good job with its limited resolution.

George

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
David, that's freaking hilarious.

George, you should get x-box live so we can play together, it's pretty neat.

MikeRP

Supporting Actor
LaMarcus:

I can honestly say I've NEVER fell asleep after eating too much pizza and drinking beer and sitting on a reclining vibrating couch..........no fricking way....

I feel so hurt...........:)

Mikey

MikeRP

Supporting Actor
I love the picture of Al though - I see Al can't speak with the proclivity that I can........

Happy birthday - Al sorry I missed it..........really......

You have to remember that when attending a HT Meet as one gets OLDER that one needs to reduce the medicine intake by at least half........that helps to keep one awake!

No seriously folks, Al was sitting next to LaMarcus in this picture and I think LaMarcus was practicing his soothing yen on Al. LaMarcus, maybe you can explain your technique 'cause I felt sleepy while sitting next to you in the same chair.....

Well, really....... the food, beer and HT were so good that Al (not I) feel asleep as if at home in our normal easy chairs. When's the last time you saw the end of a movie Al?

Can you tell me how ET The Movie ended - can't seem to remember that one! :)

Mikey

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
Mike,

You're cracking me up!

LaMarcus, I've had X-Box Live since they started to sell the starter kits!

George

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Mike is crazy isn't he? Mike you damn nut.:D

George what's your gamertag on Xbl live? What do you play online? Mine is Lex Luter HTF. I've only been playing Midnight Club II lately, I wanna rent Wolfstein and Solder of Fortune II to see if I like them enuff to buy. I'm sure I will.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
My tag is geocab. So far, I only play Unreal Championship. I tried to play football, but when they supposedly matched me with another "novice" I always got my butt kicked. "Novice" my ASS!!!! I haven't tried any other games yet. Well, Mech Assualt. None, other than that.

Wolfenstein is a cool game, but I haven't tried it on Live because I only have the demo version.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
X-Box Magazine. Although I am not renewing my subscription. I'll just buy it on the rack if it happens to have a game that holds my interest. It doesn't seem to be as unbiased as they try to make themselves out to be.

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
George!!! OMG man!!! Wolfstein online is excellent!!!! I love it. You have to rent this game and play. It is so fun to play, it's definitely better online than it is in the single player mode. It's soo addictive, I'm scared to buy it because it's taking over all of my personal time.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
What kind of online modes does it have? Deathmatch, team play, etc.? I'll buy it if you really think it's that good. I really liked the demo.

George

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks