What's new

(un)Official HTF Greater Cincinnati Meet (V.3) (3 Viewers)

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
LaMarcus, I know exactly what you mean. I used to check the forum multiple times a day, but now I can go for days or weeks without visiting. I guess marriage changes priorities somewhat. :eek:

Aside from purchasing two more AR bookshelves on the cheap to get 7.1 (well...Harman Kardon's version of it, anyway) going at some point, I haven't made a single hardware upgrade. My wife and I are focusing on getting the living and dining rooms in shape, followed by the kitchen, followed by the bathroom, followed by...well, maybe the "theater" room will be renovated before the basement. :)

Let me know if you do want to get a group together for a game. We'll be out of town on the Sunday after Thanksgiving, but all of the other ones are open for now!

JasonSmith

Auditioning
Hello, I am fairly new to the forums and wanted to make my presence known. My name is Jason Smith and I currently live in the Cincinnati area, well actually it's Northern Kentucky, but I'm a stones throw away. I am interested in finding out about any upcoming meets. I'm looking for ideas and inspirations for my own home theater. I just moved into a much larger home offering more opportunities to have a proper HT. I built a small HT in my last home which can be seen via the link in my signature.

I look forward to meeting everyone at upcoming meets!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks