What's new

TWEC stores offering DVD box sets for $6.99!!! (1 Viewer)

ChadKo

Stunt Coordinator
I work at a Trans World Store (Coconuts) and saw on a sale pricing sheet that several DVD sets are only $6.99 including Roseanne Ssn1, Sledge Hammer! ssns 1&2, and Greatest American Hero and Highlander sets for $14.99! These are in Coconuts (check www.coconuts.com) and I am not sure if this works the same for FYE, Strawberries, or Wherehouse Music but I know they are here. Check it out! You may want to post this on the main board, Gord

Chad Koenig

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
do they have any Three's Company sets in that sale? I have Roseanne already but would like to get TC.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Everyone always tells me I'd love Sledge Hammer! At that price, I might as well pick them both up. Thanks Chad!

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
I think your store might be an exception, I drove 25 miles out of the way to the nearest Coconuts and none of those aforementioned titles were on sale for nearly as cheap as you listed, they had Roseanne for $24.99 and GAH for $29.99

ChadKo

Stunt Coordinator
Apparantly the sale was only on for 2 days. It was a mistake but for 2 days those sets that I mentioned were only $6.99. If I knew a day sooner- you all would have. I got bummed out because I was going to pick up Roseanne today. I had it on hold and it was too late when I got there- they cancelled it

Bummer

Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks