What's new

Buy One Get One Free TV DVD Box Sets at FYE! (1 Viewer)

ChadKo

Stunt Coordinator
Hi. I am a member of management at an FYE in upstate NY, as well as a regular on this site. I wanted to tell everyone that for the next few weeks there is a buy one get one free sale on select DVD Box sets including Married...With Children, Stargate, King Of Queens, The Jeffersons, Just Shoot Me, Seinfeld, All In The Family, Good Times, Mad About You and others. There are no rebates. It is great. You also save ANOTHER 10% if you are an FYE bakstage Pass frequent shopper cardholder! Enjoy!

Chad Koenig

ChadKo

Stunt Coordinator
Yes I am a regular but I can not make it on here every day and do not spend too much time on end here. I have a life.

Sorry for passing along a little happy news

Chad

Hank E

Stunt Coordinator
Not the greatest deal though. I saw the sale in Wherehouse in Southern California and they're charging full list price for all the sets.

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
I was afraid of that, is Wherehouse the same thing as FYE? The closest FYE is rather far to drive but I had been meaning to go there for some animae prices I had seen posted online. My local Wherehouse charges more than MSRP and they sell used titles for more than new.

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
In spite of all the Negative Nora's around here I'd like to say thank you for letting us know about this sale. I, for one, appreciate it.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I wouldn't buy from FYE anyway. They sell everything at original retail prices, those damned price gougers.:angry:

Rhoq

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the heads-up. Because of this thread I went to FYE this afternoon and was able to get "In The Family" seasons 3 & 4.

ChadKo

Stunt Coordinator
Yes Wherehouse is the same as FYE. Its TransWorld Entertainment. I am happy to see people enjoyed my information.

Chad

peggy

Stunt Coordinator
I am regular here, read it two or three times a day and I didn't know there was a Coupons and Bargains section so thanks Chad for posting in the area where I read. :D

Stephane

Stunt Coordinator
Well over the weekend I managed to pick a a lot of box sets. Best Buy had an add for Stargate SG1 and Dead like me. they were on sale in a 2 for 1.

So I picked up Seasons 1 trough 8 of Stargate SGI and I picked up season 1 and 2 of Dead Like Me.

I could not belive the amount of money I saved by waiting for these. It was almost $250 CDN in savings. I am not sure who initiated the sale. Either MGM or Best buy but I wanted to let others know that the sale was in effect.

BTW if you like dark humor, I highly recommend picking up Dead Like Me, I got into it after I watched an episode about half way point of season 1 . So I had to buy it and See the series from the beginning. And lets face it at th price that they are it it was a good buy.

Happy Shopping to all of you that are looking for box sets..

Stephane

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks