What's new

Weekly RoundUp 8-7-2007 (1 Viewer)

Brett_M

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett Meyer
Just a quick note about the release of This Is Elvis. The 2 disc edition features the 1981 theatrical release of this documentary clocking in at 102 minutes. The second disc features the 1983 video release which runs 144 minutes. I purchased it at Best Buy for $17.99. I'm sure prices vary. (I am amassing tons of points on the Reward Zone special running this month -- $10 coupon for every $100 spent.)

I have been waitng for this release for about 15 years. I used to rent the VHS all the time. It's a must for fans.

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the weekly RoundUp Mike & Patrick.

No new releases for me this week.
I'll rent TMNT and Unaccompanied Minors for the kids.

I went looking for From The Earth To The Moon: Signature Edition at my local Sam's Club. I didn't want to hassle with hunting for it at Circuit City (and most likely finding out that there were none left in stock). I had the Sunday CC Circular and got the $22 PM'd at Best Buy. BTW - BB has FTETTM: SE on sale for $29.99 this week (regularly $59.99). I wish that BB didn't have it on sale, because then I would have bought it first, and then done the PM to get 110% of the difference. It would have been really nice to get it for $18.20. Still a nice bargain at $22.

Thanks again guys.

Mary_P

Second Unit
Just thought I'd mention -- if anyone missed the sale on the extended "Lord of the Rings" sets last week, check your local Costco. Mine had them for $10.99 each tonight. Didn't see any copies of "From the Earth..." there, but I did find one at another Circuit City this week.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Glad you mentioned that, Mary! I noticed this week that the LotR EEs are now $12.99 at my local BJ's Wholesale Club.

BTW, I picked up the Popeye set at BJs for $45.99.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation661
Recent bookmarks