What's new

tvshowsondvd.com is down (1 Viewer)

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Now sitcomsonline.com is down. :( If you go to this site you are greeted with the following: "We are currently moving to a new server and upgrading our forum software. We should be back up sometime tomorrow (Right). :angry:

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Now sitcomsonline.com is down. :( If you go to this site you are greeted with the following: "We are currently moving to a new server and upgrading our forum software. We should be back up sometime tomorrow (Right). :angry:

To be fair, their boards are ancient.

IIRC, they're still on the old UBB platform, which was long in the tooth in 1999. It's a solid platform, and reminds me of when I first got internet access. But it's old enough to drive now and might be more than a pain in the ass to keep going.

tlc38tlc38

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Trent
Sitcoms Online added a new update:

UPDATE 06/14/18 - We have been successfully moved and upgraded. There are a few things that will still need to be fixed tonight, so we anticipate turning everything back on Friday morning/afternoon. Thanks for your patience!

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Darn! Beat me to it! This was nothing like what happened to tvshowsondvd.com sorry for being pessamistic. Glad to see things have returned to normal.

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
No reason to believe that the exact same things will happen for the exact same reasons, if they're run by completely different owners.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks