What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

TV Land... where is "Kirstie" and the final season of "Hot in Cleveland"? (1 Viewer)

classicmovieguy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Byron
Very odd that we haven't heard an announcement for the last season of "Hot in Cleveland", and the first season of "Kirstie". Does anybody here know of a date for either show?

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Agree. I very much want the last "Hot" season to go with my others. A terrific series with high replay value for me.

Even better would be a complete series BD [emoji3]

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
classicmovieguy said:
Very odd that we haven't heard an announcement for the last season of "Hot in Cleveland", and the first season of "Kirstie". Does anybody here know of a date for either show?

Kirstie? Was that the mostly panned and little watched show that aired for maybe 3 months total and was cancelled?? Why would they want to invest any money in releasing it on disc??

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
"Kirstie" was indeed a terrible show. An example that a cute idea & a stellar cast does not, in any way, equal a quality product. I don't know anyone else who watched it & even fewer who liked it. Just because a couple of people on a forum find a show mildly interesting does not mean a show is going to get released.

HIC was a good show for quite a while. Better than it ever got credit for. However, its quality dropped as it aged. The final season has litle to offer in terms of originality or laughs. The seemingly hastily thrown-together finale was probably its low point. It played like 3 separate episodes stitched together haphazardly. * SPOILER ALERT * Everybody gets married in the finale? To people they just met? Lazy bulls*it!

Pathfiner

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff
The conclusion was probably a rush job to quickly tie things up happily (ah !!)

- and let's face it three such HOT ladies being "left on the shelf" wouldn't look right would it...?

even tho' the final season wasn't the er 'Hottest' I'd still like to see it get a DVD release to tie things up ( & the knot) for a great show with such a superb lovely cast who clearly were good pals & were having such great fun all working together so well !

...and it WAS funny ! (not always the case in modern comedy shows)

are all the women in Cleveland like that...? (I'm off there if so !)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BMan56
Recent bookmarks