What's new

Total Movie actually IS honoring old subscriptions! (1 Viewer)

John Simon

Second Unit
I don't know about the rest of you, but I got an email today thanking me for my subscription to Total Movie, and that my first issue would be getting to me in a couple weeks. It seems they really are honoring the subscriptions from before it shut down. That's good news for me :)

Jose Q

Stunt Coordinator
I received an email asking me to subscribe. Nothing about honoring my old subscription.
The whole thing about the free 40 DVD movies sounds fishy.

J

John Ford

I got the same e-mail as John. I will be looking forward to seeing what the ressurected magazine will be like.
johnf

Yumbo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris Caine
I got solicitation only again.
where's the dessert folks?
------------------
Yumbo - IMDVD

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
I too received the email solicitation. It prompted me to email them about the undelivered portion of my Total Movie subscriptions (I had two).
I received a reply stating that I would be getting the remaining issues and that they will be relaunching in October.
Good news for past subscribers!
-Keith

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I haven't heard anything from them. Wasn't that much money involved with my subscription, but that's beside the point...
frown.gif

------------------
He thought on homeland, the big timber, the air thin and chill all the year long. Tulip poplars so big through the trunk they put you in mind of locomotives set on end. He thought of getting home and building him a cabin on Cold Mountain so high that not a soul but the nighthawks passing across the clouds in autumn could hear his sad cry. Of living a life so quiet he would not need ears. And if Ada would go with him, there might be the hope, so far off in the distance he did not even really see it, that in time his despair might be honed off to a point so fine and thin that it would be nearly the same as vanishing.
-- Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain

Jim Tudor

Stunt Coordinator
I got the survey/news of the continuing subscription email earlier Thursday. My problem is, I've moved in the time between their previous folding and now. I've informed them of this in my survey reply, but I'd like to be able to do a more "official" address change, just to be sure. Anyone know of a phone # or web site for the new Total Movie magazine?
JiM T

Jason Kuma

Auditioning
Will they be honoring the old subscription price?
I forgot what the original subscription price was.

Roger Mathus

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Mathus
I also received E-mail today that seems to be same as John received. It stated that first issue of the re-started TOTAL MOVIE would be mailed out next week. This is based upon my subscription to the original TOTAL MOVIE. I had sent them E-mail when the new version was announced to inquire if old subscription would be honored. I got instant YES reply.

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
I also got the survey/thanks e-mail. It said that my first issue would be arriving soon...the only problem is that I never subscribed to Total Movie, and don't plan to now.
I got that one free issue when they first started, and then contacted them and told them that I wasn't interested in subscribing. I never got another issue from them, so I don't know how I got on their list this time...
------------------
rfloto1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks