What's new

Toshiba 57H81 at Sam's Club for $2299?-smart move? (1 Viewer)

MTrotter

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marc
I think I saw this right. Anybody ever buy a RPTV from Sam's? Any problems pop up? This seems to be a great price. What about warranty and service problems? How is this handled if bought from Sam's?

Matt Heebner

Stunt Coordinator
I had a friend buy a RPTV from Sams a few months ago. Everything seems fine, he had no problems. As far as service, or repairs you would call Toshiba who would then refer you to a authorized repair center in your area. It's no different than any where else. I would have to say thats a fantastic price for a 57". I would jump on it. Are you sure thats not a floor model? If it isn't, its a damn good price.

Matt

ozar

Agent
Real Name
bob
I bought the same model from Sam's just yesterday for the same price. It was new, and still in the box. Brought it home myself, set it up, and I'm really very pleased with it so far. :)

Mike_Scar

Auditioning
Were these the 57H81 or the 57HX81 models? The HX is this year's model and the H is last year's although Michael TLV says that last year's model was better than this year's.

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Mike, I think you might have this one wrong. Last years models were the 56 H 80, and the 65 H 80. This years equivalent models are the 57 H 81, and 65 H 81. The HX models have a few more features and are not for internet sales.
If you live in a state where you have to pay sales tax and you don't have a pickup truck and 3 strong friends, you can order the 57H81 from OneCall for $2519.10 delivered .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks