What's new

Toshiba 50H81 best price? (1 Viewer)

I am looking to purchase the Toshiba 50H81 and have looked around a bit trying to find the best shipped price. I have heard good things about One Call. The have the set currently for $2,249 shipped plus they have no interest or payments for the first year. While that would be a nice extra I would rather just pay for the set and get it shipped for less? I saw where someone said they got their's for $2,075 shipped but they didn't note where from. Anyone offer any leads to a legit place to purchase and have this set shipped?

Thanks!

DavidMich

Stunt Coordinator
Call Jason at Onecall.

There is a group buy going on for the Pioneer SD533HD5.

It isn't much more than what you are looking to spend, and is WAY less than retail/online prices.

The Pioneer is a MUCH better TV (IMO).

I was in your same situation, and after all the careful research, decided that it was worth it to get the Pioneer.

Ok, So I missed out on the Pioneer. Now back to the Toshiba. Anybody know of a better price than $1,249 shipped from a legit dealer?

Meaux

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Meaux
$1249? that is a good price :) I'm just kiddin...

I got mine (50H81) from OneCall ($2249 total) w/no problems.

I saw one @ continental trade for $2K but I don't recall the shipping charge...

You can always check spectravox.com. Great prices and good service.
That said, I bought my 42H81 from Jason at OneCall. :)
-A.

Kishu

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kishore
You can call up spectravox.com (I don't think their website is updated with lower prices as yet) and check their prices..you should be able to get 50HX for ~$2K.

Cheers,

Kishore

Marc S Kessler

Stunt Coordinator
Onecall is a good place to deal with but, as tempting as it is, I would avoid that 1 year interest free deal. Huppins handles those accounts and post the payments when they feel like it and find ways to tack on late fees. Yes you do make monthly payments but they are interest free. Worse yet, when you try to find out why your payment wasn't posted you end talking to a somewhat nasty person and not on a toll free line. So beware.

Onecall is a good place to deal with but, as tempting as it is, I would avoid that 1 year interest free deal. Huppins handles those accounts and post the payments when they feel like it and find ways to tack on late fees. Yes you do make monthly payments but they are interest free. Worse yet, when you try to find out why your payment wasn't posted you end talking to a somewhat nasty person and not on a toll free line. So beware.
http://ww2.onecall.com/Promotions.mpt?PromotionID=162
Marc,
Thanks for the heads up but if I am reading the promotion terms correctly. I don't have to make monthly payments and no interest accrues if the balance is paid as stated on the Dec. 2002 statement. So it looks like I can wait till December and pay the balance. So I get the use of the TV for FREE for one year. At least that is what I am counting on since I purchased it on Friday! :)
Victor

DavidMich

Stunt Coordinator
I was unaware of the interest-free thing. I always pay everything by cash :D That way when I want to upgrade, I don't have to listen to the wife say:
"That's not even paid for yet.....why do you want to upgrade?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks