What's new

Tori Spelling is growing..... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I just saw a commercial for the WB movie "Sole Goode" starring Jaime Kennedy. In it you see Tori Spelling in just a bra and panties. And her breasts were huge. Now, I know she had a boob job. But, these looked bigger. Did she go for another enlargement??

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
[sarcasm on]Tori Spelling have plastic surgery and breast implants? No, never, why would you ever think that. She's 100% perfectly natural.[sarcasm off]

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
I have to admit that Tori Spelling always had an outstanding ass. Check it out next time you catch 90210 on television if you don't believe me. Still, a great ass and a boob job still won't distract me from those widely spaced eyes. :eek:
Brad

TimDoss

Second Unit
But my god... that face!! What do you think she'd
prefer, nightcrawlers or some Zeke's salmon eggs?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I'm not proud to admit that I've seen my share of 90210 episodes, but Tori went from nothing to something in that area between seasons, it was pretty obvious mother nature had little to do with development in that area.

TimDoss

Second Unit
"I'm not proud to admit that I've seen my share of 90210 episodes" - yeah, right... you have them all taped, don't you?

Dan Keefe

Second Unit
God she is sooo hot...:b
I am not ashamed to say I have every single episode of BH 90210 on tape. If fox would release these on DVD It sure would free up a lot of space in my house...

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
*Snicker* I'll never admit to owning any tapes of that show...not that there's anything wrong with owning said tapes... :D

TimDoss

Second Unit
I'm surprised that instead of making that "bass savers"
cover for your subwoofer that you didn't make one with a
montage of all your favorite 90210 characters.
You know, you could have put Tori's chest right over a port
so her boobies would shrink and grow... shrink and grow...
heehee... boobies get big, boobies get small... boobies get
big, boobies get small...

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
She looks good in that pick Cal.
My friend and I would get high and watch 90210 just to get annoyed at it but than we got hooked. LOL. We used to joke around using our area code and situations that would arise; "Next week on 91786...."
We never really liked Tori very much and stopped watching the show before the hot women were on:frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks