What's new

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Anyone have the inside track on amazon.co.uk's next Disney BD sale? I'm looking to pick up a few titles [Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, Incredibles II, pretty much anything else i don't already have].

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Just finished a fantastic double header night in the HT with the wife.

First up was THE ANGRY BIRDS MOVIE which had great 3D, a funny story line and a beautiful palate of colors.

The 2nd half was Cameron's SANCTUM, filmed for 3D and it really showed it. You were in those caves right with them. The underwater scenes were some of the best I have seen and it had a great story line...no monsters in this one.

All in all a perfect 3D night at the movies! :thumbsup::thumbsup: :3dglasses:

Last edited:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Just got mine today. 7 days. That’s gotta be a record.
That's generally been my experience, 7 to 10 days. I believe my last order from the UK was 7.

Just got my dispatch notice today for my current order. The clock is now running! :)

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I watched Yogi Bear on my old Plasma active 3D rig, and the 3D was very good on it. I'll bet it'd be phenomenal on my OLED passive system. I need to check it out soon.

I thought "YB" was pretty average but it wasn't bad as a 2D film. I ordered the 3D to give it a look in that format!

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Received my copy today too.

I laughed and laughed. The voices were matched just right, the story line was great and the 3D pulled it all together...OPEN SEASON. I was really sorry to see it end.

Up for the rest of the week is INFINITY WAR, SOLO and of course...SANGAREE! :banana: :3dglasses: :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks