What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
I hope it’s good. BTW, I’ve had a few websites (like this one) ask me to accept their use of cookies. I usually just leave the web site and don’t agree to the cookies. What’s going on.

Yes I'm getting the same thing plus a regular "error502' on this website, it's been a pain in the uk recently accepting the new privacy policy's etc as well.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
I hope so, but then you just don't know what to expect these days. I must confess it's becoming more difficult for me to decide on 3D or 4K UHD these days especially if the 3D is just some depth only.

Well, then that's when we stick to the animated ones with 2.35:1 ratio..coming out of the frame, into the black space and then into your FACE!!! :dance:

Still waiting on my seven 3Ders coming from Amazon UK...do you know of this place? :rolleyes:

Enjoying a beer here in So Cal, USA with 90 degrees temp!...Wait, isn't London in a heat wave? :rock::3dglasses:

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Here in Michigan the heat index was 115 yesterday with humidity at 90%, and temps in the 90's. That was the most uncomfortable day I have ever known.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I hope so, but then you just don't know what to expect these days. I must confess it's becoming more difficult for me to decide on 3D or 4K UHD these days especially if the 3D is just some depth only.
I don’t think Meg will be 3D. If it was, surely the imax trailer would be 3D and not 2D. As for 3D vs 4K, I’ve only had one 4K release (Bladerunner) really knock my socks off. If I’ve got a choice I take the 3D. YMMV.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Here in Michigan the heat index was 115 yesterday with humidity at 90%, and temps in the 90's. That was the most uncomfortable day I have ever known.

That's what is so great about So Cal...NO HUMIDITY! Just hot, dry, F*****g searing heat!!!

Some of us lay out, give our bodies to the Sun God Ra...and hope for the best and the beer let's you do that. :dance: :3dglasses:

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
I don’t think Meg will be 3D. If it was, surely the imax trailer would be 3D and not 2D. As for 3D vs 4K, I’ve only had one 4K release (Bladerunner) really knock my socks off. If I’ve got a choice I take the 3D. YMMV.

That link didn't work properly, it was on Facebook I saw it and it definately said it was in 3D, just have to wait and see I guess.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
Yeah there's a heatwave in the UK at the moment, our grass is brown already with lack of rain. Day after day of full sun and our small house accumulates heat and it's difficult to sleep now, my cat also hates it. I have to work outside all day in it as I'm a gardener by trade, takes some sticking :(.

They say there could be a thunderstorm today but I doubt it, just more sun and heat as far as the forecast goes :rolleyes:.

Not watching any movies at the moment as its to hot to turn on the projector so it's just a few odd programmes on the TV for now.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Yeah there's a heatwave in the UK at the moment, our grass is brown already with lack of rain. Day after day of full sun and our small house accumulates heat and it's difficult to sleep now, my cat also hates it. I have to work outside all day in it as I'm a gardener by trade, takes some sticking :(.

They say there could be a thunderstorm today but I doubt it, just more sun and heat as far as the forecast goes :rolleyes:.

Not watching any movies at the moment as its to hot to turn on the projector so it's just a few odd programmes on the TV for now.
Air conditioning?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi0010
Recent bookmarks