To Ron Or Packy

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jerome Grate, Dec 7, 2001.

1. Jerome Grate

Jerome Grate Cinematographer

When I came on to the website, the post pages appeared to have the original posts on them that took up a lot of your page space. I don't know if that was the idea or a new feature but if you didn't know about it, here's the heads up.

2. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    Is it still doing this?

Parker

3. Jerome Grate

Jerome Grate Cinematographer

It's all clear now, hope I didn't alarm you to much, maybe it was our server here at work.

4. Iain Lambert

Iain Lambert Screenwriter

Ours did it too Jerome, for about five minutes there. Probably just a glitch in the Matrix/Internet.

5. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    Wow, the forum is all FUBAR'ed on my end now at 6:48 PM EST, it's wayyy to messed up to even try to explain... The formatting is all shot and there's just unexplained madness going on!!! It's like LSD, man... LSD... Whoooooaaaa..
    Edit: Seems like at 7:02 it's all back to normal... I mean the TV forums was all wacky, the Survivor 3 thread was somehow split into 3-4 different threads and the formatting was all across the screen. Then when I went to another forum it was all messed up with red and green fields...
    I thought I might of picked up some qualudes today as I had to pass through Woodstock(Saugerties) NY on my way to a hike in the Catskills... [​IMG]
    Jay

6. Steve Enemark

Steve Enemark Second Unit

I had the same problem, hit "refresh" on my browser and everything went back to normal. Weird...

7. TheoGB

TheoGB Screenwriter

I think I just had the same problem with Ron's Twin Peaks review. The entirity of his post became the subject heading and it was very freaky. Scared the willies off me, actually.[​IMG]