What's new

To Ron Or Packy (1 Viewer)

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
When I came on to the website, the post pages appeared to have the original posts on them that took up a lot of your page space. I don't know if that was the idea or a new feature but if you didn't know about it, here's the heads up.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
It's all clear now, hope I didn't alarm you to much, maybe it was our server here at work.

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
Ours did it too Jerome, for about five minutes there. Probably just a glitch in the Matrix/Internet.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Wow, the forum is all FUBAR'ed on my end now at 6:48 PM EST, it's wayyy to messed up to even try to explain... The formatting is all shot and there's just unexplained madness going on!!! It's like LSD, man... LSD... Whoooooaaaa..
Edit: Seems like at 7:02 it's all back to normal... I mean the TV forums was all wacky, the Survivor 3 thread was somehow split into 3-4 different threads and the formatting was all across the screen. Then when I went to another forum it was all messed up with red and green fields...
I thought I might of picked up some qualudes today as I had to pass through Woodstock(Saugerties) NY on my way to a hike in the Catskills... ;)
Jay

TheoGB

Screenwriter
I think I just had the same problem with Ron's Twin Peaks review. The entirity of his post became the subject heading and it was very freaky. Scared the willies off me, actually.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks