Is there a Cow Bell Review?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Jay H, Jun 12, 2003.

1. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    If not, why? I'm looking at getting a genuine real effective Cow Bell. Any recommendations on which one:

http://www.bell-outlet.com/cowbell.htm

I think Ron and Packy should make a separate forum for cow bells, no? In fact, every HT is not complete without a genuine cow bell.

Anyway, I'm looking at getting one before I go see the Tour de France so I can ring it and perhaps get the riders to ride faster or at least make them deaf. Any good recommendations on the type of bell I should get. When not on the tour, I can stick it on my bike and any baby walker who decides to take up The Whole Damm Path (tm), will get a nice cow bell alarm. [​IMG]

Jay

2. Tony_Woods

Tony_Woods Stunt Coordinator

"...I gotta fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell"

[​IMG] I love Will Farrell and Cristopher Walkin

3. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

I was totally thinking of that skit when I read this thread.

The best part is how animated Will gets and his belly just refuses to be held in by that tight 70's style shirt he's wearing.

"Don't fear the reaper!"

4. Tim Hoover

Tim Hoover Screenwriter

Jay, you might want to try a music store or dedicated drum shop for all the cowbells you'll ever need [​IMG] I've got a friend who uses four differently-pitched cowbells on his drumkit and actually does melodic solos on them. Awesome!

Jimmy Fallon - "I don't think we really need more cowbell."

Will Ferrell - "Well, we better listen to this guy. He's a famous producer."

Walken - "Hey, I'm just a normal guy. I put my pants on the same way you do, one leg at a time. Only when I put my pants on, I make gold records, baby!"