What's new

Titus & Undeclared possibly cancelled. (1 Viewer)

Jeff Gordon

Agent
Undeclared is one of the truly GOOD shows in the new fall lineup(Scrubs as well). I would be very sad if they cancelled it, it is one of my favorites...Petition, anyone??

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I to love Undeclared it's one of the few shows I actually make time to watch. I hope they don't can it. Titus is also a good show and would not want to see that show cancelled either.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Another great episode of Undeclared tonight. God I was having flashbacks to my college years! I pray that Fox gives this show a chance. Between them cancelling Family Guy, Futurama, and Titus there won't be a lot on Fox that I'll be watching in the future.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
The Andy Richter Show? Don't get me wrong, I love Conan O'Brian and Andy was great on it, but can this show possibly be good? Anyway, who's going to watch it besides hardcore Conan fans?

It seems like they're trading in stuff that's doing not-too-great for stuff that will fail.

Dave_P

Stunt Coordinator
Man,

What a sweet episode of Undeclared last night!! I love the concept of all the guys being the ugly friends of the symbolic hot chick(Lloyd). Pretty funny! Also, can anything be said about Monica Keena in this episode? She sure plays the "wild thing" well. That's about all I can risk to say at this point. Wait...."Who let the dogs out?" That's what I'm talking about.

That relationship between Ron and his girl is doomed. I will make the call now. I think his little girlie girl is a player and a half. I think he's going to get hurt by this girl.

There so much more I could say about this episode.

Why fox?? O' why O' why do you have to take this away from me?

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Without a doubt "Undeclared" is really hitting its stride now. Last night's episode was great. I think they've made a good decision to start downplaying Steven's Dad (who has been absent for several weeks now) and focus strictly on the kids.
And Monica Keena...
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
... who let the dogs out, indeed!! :D

Jake Gove

Second Unit
Another great episode. Steven's geeky friend (another Freaks and Geeks alum) the jokes about Marshall's zit, and Eric (on the phone) thinking that girl was Steven all were hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks