What's new

Ticket Window or ticket booth in HT? (1 Viewer)

My father-in-law is looking to create a realistic home theater in his new house - which is still under construction. One of the things he would like to do is create a ticket window for guests. It does not need to have a working ticket dispenser (that's what his wife's job will be), but it does need to look realistic with the movie times displayed (on a LED display) and the lexan, ticket drawer, etc.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Google didn't find anything useful, and a search of these forums didn't turn up what I was looking for ...

Thank you.

Kevin

My father-in-law is looking to create a realistic home theater in his new house - which is still under construction. One of the things he would like to do is create a ticket window for guests. It does not need to have a working ticket dispenser (that's what his wife's job will be), but it does need to look realistic with the movie times displayed (on a LED display) and the lexan, ticket drawer, etc.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Google didn't find anything useful, and a search of these forums didn't turn up what I was looking for ...

Thank you.

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks