Ticket Window or ticket booth in HT?

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Kevin Mical, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Kevin Mical

Kevin Mical Extra

My father-in-law is looking to create a realistic home theater in his new house - which is still under construction. One of the things he would like to do is create a ticket window for guests. It does not need to have a working ticket dispenser (that's what his wife's job will be), but it does need to look realistic with the movie times displayed (on a LED display) and the lexan, ticket drawer, etc.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Google didn't find anything useful, and a search of these forums didn't turn up what I was looking for ...

Thank you.

Kevin

2. Kevin Mical

Kevin Mical Extra

My father-in-law is looking to create a realistic home theater in his new house - which is still under construction. One of the things he would like to do is create a ticket window for guests. It does not need to have a working ticket dispenser (that's what his wife's job will be), but it does need to look realistic with the movie times displayed (on a LED display) and the lexan, ticket drawer, etc.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Google didn't find anything useful, and a search of these forums didn't turn up what I was looking for ...

Thank you.

Kevin

3. Frank Zimkas

Frank Zimkas Supporting Actor

4. Frank Zimkas

Frank Zimkas Supporting Actor