What's new
  • Announcing New Ownership at Home Theater Forum. Learn More

Ticket Window or ticket booth in HT? (1 Viewer)

My father-in-law is looking to create a realistic home theater in his new house - which is still under construction. One of the things he would like to do is create a ticket window for guests. It does not need to have a working ticket dispenser (that's what his wife's job will be), but it does need to look realistic with the movie times displayed (on a LED display) and the lexan, ticket drawer, etc.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Google didn't find anything useful, and a search of these forums didn't turn up what I was looking for ...

Thank you.

Kevin

My father-in-law is looking to create a realistic home theater in his new house - which is still under construction. One of the things he would like to do is create a ticket window for guests. It does not need to have a working ticket dispenser (that's what his wife's job will be), but it does need to look realistic with the movie times displayed (on a LED display) and the lexan, ticket drawer, etc.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Google didn't find anything useful, and a search of these forums didn't turn up what I was looking for ...

Thank you.

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MSC
Recent bookmarks