1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Ticket Window or ticket booth in HT?

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Kevin Mical, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Kevin Mical

Kevin Mical Extra

My father-in-law is looking to create a realistic home theater in his new house - which is still under construction. One of the things he would like to do is create a ticket window for guests. It does not need to have a working ticket dispenser (that's what his wife's job will be), but it does need to look realistic with the movie times displayed (on a LED display) and the lexan, ticket drawer, etc.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Google didn't find anything useful, and a search of these forums didn't turn up what I was looking for ...

Thank you.

Kevin

2. Kevin Mical

Kevin Mical Extra

My father-in-law is looking to create a realistic home theater in his new house - which is still under construction. One of the things he would like to do is create a ticket window for guests. It does not need to have a working ticket dispenser (that's what his wife's job will be), but it does need to look realistic with the movie times displayed (on a LED display) and the lexan, ticket drawer, etc.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Google didn't find anything useful, and a search of these forums didn't turn up what I was looking for ...

Thank you.

Kevin

3. Frank Zimkas

Frank Zimkas Supporting Actor

4. Frank Zimkas

Frank Zimkas Supporting Actor