What's new

Thunder in Paradise Coming to DVD! (1 Viewer)

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
THUNDER IN PARADISE~! Coming to DVD September 26, 2006...

http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_ite...tem_id=1177458

The pilot movie was originally released on home video the week of September 27, 1993. It was not broadcast on television until the beginning of Season One, after which it was split into two episodes for reruns and later syndication.

The two-part episode "Sealed with a Kismet" was combined and released to home video as the feature Thunder in Paradise II.

The two-part episode "Deadly Lessons" was combined and released to home video as the feature Thunder in Paradise 3.

So basically this release will feature six episodes from the TV series on three DVDs...

Paul

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
why waste money on that release ... the first season had 22 episodes so it's just a sub-standard set not really worth buying ... 6 episodes on three disks? excuuuuuuuuuuse me but that's a waste of disk space when they could get all episodes on 1 disk.

John*D

Second Unit
Only a best of / random release? I want the entire series fool. HULKAMANIA is gonna run wild on on Lion's Gate, BROTHER!!!

Although $14 isn't that bad. I just wish it offered a full season. Seriously, why do such few episodes need 3 disks, except only to try and trick consumers into thinking they are getting more. Just give us more! I'll pay more!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...v=glance&n=130

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
I would have bought a season set, now I am torned. Does Nacho Man appear in any of these?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks