What's new

Comprehensive List: Films Never Released on DVD: 1982-1983 (1 Viewer)

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
A Dangerous Summer, A Question of Silence, A Time to Die, Aphrodite, Assignment Berlin, Bad Blood, Boy Takes Girl (MGM), The Challenge (Par), Claws, Come Back to the 5 & Dime Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean (Par, Olive, Criterion), Comeback, The Concrete Jungle, Deadly Games, Deadly Sunday, Dear Mr. Wonderful, Don't Cry Its Only Thunder, Echoes, Experienced Preferred But Not Essential (MGM), Far East, Fighting Back (Par, Olive), Five Days One Summer (WB),Highest Honor, Highpoint, I Ought To Be in Pictures (Fox), I The Jury (Fox), If You Could See What I Hear, Inchon (WB), Invitation Au Voyage (Col), Jimmy the Kid, Josepha (Col), Kamikaze 89 (MGM), Killing Em Softly (MGM), La Nuit Des Verannes (Col), Maya (LG), Melanie (LG, Scorpion), Mongrel, Night Warning, Pandemonium (WB), Paradise (MGM), Piaf:The Early Years (Fox), Pink Motel, Scrubbers (MGM), SHE, Six Weeks (U), Slayer, Sorceress, Soup For One (WB), Split Image (MGM), Sqizzy Taylor, TAG:The Assassination Game, Truckin Buddy McCoy, Valentina, Vatican Conspiracy, White Rose, Wacko, Yol (Col)

1983: Acqua a Sapone (Col), Alchemist (MGM), Alsino and the cOndor, Another Time Another Place (MGM), Assault With a Deadly Weapon, Beyond the Limit (Par), Blue Skies Again (WB), California Girls, Cross Country, Daffy Ducks Movie Fantastic Island, Deadly Force (MGM), Edith and Marcel, Erendira, Fanny Hill, Final Option (WB), First Time. Funny Farm, Gabriela (MGM), Get Crazy (MGM), Girl With Red Hair (MGM), Go For It, Grey Fox (MGM)< Hambone and Hillie, Hangin Out (MGM), Hanna K (U), Hearts and Armour (WB)< Hey Babe, Hot Money (MGM), Independence Day (WB), Invitation to a Wedding, The Keep (Par, Olive), Last Plane Out, Lonely Lady (U), Le Bal, Man Who Wasnt There (Par, Olive), My Other Husband (col), Nana, Nutcracker Sweet, One More Chance (MGM), Phoenix and Warrior, Portfolio, Second Thoughts (U), Secrets, Touched(Fox), Space Raiders, Spasms, Strangers Kiss (MGM), Spring Break, Savage Weekend (MGM), Seven Magnificent Gladiators (MGM), Sword of the Barbarian (MGM), Terry Fox Story (fox), To Begin Again (Fox), Treasure of the 4 Crowns (MGM), Trenchcoat (Disney), Triumphs of a Man Called Horse, Twice Upon a Time (WB), Twilight Time (WB), Utilities, Wild Duck (MGM)< Young Warriors (MGM)

Aunt Peg

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
William Edwards
You should remove Identification of a Woman as this would appear to be the Antonioni version which Criterion have released. I don't know of any other films with the same title, particularly from this period.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks