What's new

Things You Wish Will (or Won't) Happen Before You Die (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I took my son to see the Pokemon movie when he was a young boy. In fact, I took the hit for all the parents and sat through that epic with him and a slew of his friends.

On the upside, to this day I continue to hold that over his head!

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
It was payback for asking my wife to go see the Lord of the Rings movies with me. She only had to see three movies. I suffered through five of those glittery vampire flicks.

andySu

Senior HTF Member
near-field mixes are abolished on bluray and theatrical mixes come into the home with 70mm 5 screen front channels for the first time ever.

Cats are given a new injection that allows them to grow bigger and better new improved cat food so that they can protect guard the home.

New pill helps lose weight so that we can live out our daily lives without carrying a rucksack around our waistline.

Petrol cars are abolished and replaced with carbon water fueled cars for cleaner air and less noisy pollution on the streets.

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
I wish for personal Robots like the maid on the Jetsons

I wish for Star Trek like interstellar space travel

Cures for all diseases

What I don't want are devices where others can read your thoughts, advertising and other things beamed directly into our minds

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Mike Frezon said:
Did you at least get her to The Hobbit movies?!? :biggrin:
Funny thing about the Hobbit movies. I didn't even go see them in the theater. I waited until the first one came out on blu, rented it and couldn't for the life of me get into the movie. I tried watching it on three different occasions and couldn't get past the first fifteen minutes without losing interest and turning it off. Never bothered with the other Hobbit movies.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I totally get THAT.

I made it through the first, watched the 2nd (the dragon was pretty cool). The 3rd is still on my shelf--unwatched.

But, she still owes you two movies! :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks