What's new

The WWE™ (1 Viewer)

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
I have Dish Network. I'll check the programming guide tonight to see what channel number that is.
When will Smackdown start airing on this new network?

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Is WWE really spending $20 mil on Mayweather? That money could go to something much better like getting Austin and Hogan to wrestle each other. If he is getting paid that much, we better see some 619's and 480's since Mysterio is training him.

~T

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
What?? Really? Wow, that's a lot of money for a temporary gig.
BTW, did he really break Big Show's nose? It's hard to believe these things sometimes with wrestling being fake and all (yeah, I said it! :D )

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Is WWE really spending $20 mil on Mayweather? That money could go to something much better like getting Austin and Hogan to wrestle each other. If he is
getting paid that much, we better see some 619's and 480's since Mysterio is training him.
I doubt that's the real number, but that's the number that is thrown out. No amount of money will get Austin and Hogan to wrestle one another. That match will never happen not because of money but because neither wants to lose to the other under any situation, they have bad feelings going back to WCW.
Andres, he most certainly did break Big Show's nose.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
The demandments of Hulkamania, training, saying your prayers, taking your vitamins...well, they may have a new one.
Seeing that the original source is the enquirer, a grain of salt or 10 is required but still...

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I never thought I'd ever see the day where I could find news about Chikara King of Trios 2008 and TNA Lockdown on WWE.com. It is kind of cool but still totally out of character for WWE.

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
Casey
I am not so sure about that.
Vince McMahon has always outsmarted his competitors ever since Bob Backlund threw in the towel against the Iron Sheik.
Cheers
Oscar

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Oscar, you would've never seen that kind of thing in the height of the Monday Night War. Vince doesn't typically acknowlege the existance of other wrestling companies and has had no inclination to ever promote one (save for ECW when he could get something in return).

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
It was worse before the Monday Night War. I hated how WWF wouldn't acknowledge where someone came from before or if they were already in WWF before. I think Ric Flair was the only one who they somewhat acknowledge came from another promotion.

Ugh, the Mayweather and Big Show segment last night was horrible. Mayweather just plain sucks talking and his facial expressions are terrible.

~T

D

DAN NEIR

Some people just never learn. Guess that push to the top is over. Reminds me of the situation w/ RVD, just as he had finally reached the top.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks