What's new

The Twilight Time News and Info Thread (1 Viewer)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
If they are working on May 11 orders now, I've still got a while to go. My most recent and I assume final order was placed on June 1. That's fine. It's something to look forward to when they get here. Six months from now when Twilight Time is no longer operational and we've all had our orders for a while, no one will care how long it took, but everyone will still be enjoying their discs.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
My order, placed on the 11th, is #766xx. It's been a long wait, but I expect (or at least hope) to get a shipping notice this week. I'm not worried about it.

I still have a handful of titles that have sold out at TTM but are still available at SAE in my SAE wish list. I'm waiting on TTM order shipping confirmation that none of the five in my order that have since sold out will be missing before I pull the trigger on an SAE order. They've assured customers that such will not happen, but I'd just as soon not have to spend extra money on shipping for another order if I don't have to. So, unless any of the titles in my wish list hit the Low Quantity threshold, I'll wait to make sure I don't need to add any others.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I just received the following email from Twilight Time:

Jake,
Below is a shipping status update for your Twilight Time Movies order.

We appreciate your patience while we continue to work through our shipping backlog. It really means a lot to us, especially for those of you who placed orders the first week of the sale and are still wondering where they are. Our warehouse is working 7 days a week to get your order out. We continue to ship the earliest orders received and have been making progress. With the exception of seven orders, we have finished shipping all the orders received on the 10th and are well on our way to have all orders placed on the 11th shipped this week. Here is our current estimated shipping schedule. Please note this is just an estimate and the actual date your order will ship may vary by a few days

Order date Estimated Ship Date
5/11 By 6/26
5/12-5/14 By 7/1
5/15-5/18 By 7/2
5/19-5/25 By 7/5
5/26-5/30 By 7/6
5/31-6/4 By 7/7
6/5-6/8 By 7/8
6/9-6/14 By 7/9
6/15-6/17 By 7/10
6/18-6/22 By 7/12

A lot of you have asked if you will receive everything you ordered. Unless you have been contacted by our support team and told otherwise, all the products you ordered are allocated to your order and it will ship complete as soon as possible.. Product is assigned to incoming orders in the order they arrive in our warehouse, not the order they are shipped, so even though products may appear sold out, if they are part of your order and you haven't been specifically contacted by us and told otherwise, that product is on the shelf waiting to be packed and shipped to you.

Last edited:

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
New E-mail

NEW Promotions
For all orders placed between Wednesday July 1st and Monday July 6th we will have the following new promotions in place. They can be combined and will all be applied automatically:

Discounts for Bulk Orders: For all orders with over $100 in Twilight Time product (not counting shipping) there will be an automatic 10% discount applied. All orders over $200 will have an automatic 15% discount and all orders over $500 will have an automatic 20% discount applied.

New 10 for $100 Promotion: The previous 10 for $115 has been upgraded to 10 for $100

1940s Musical Bundle: Get Alice Faye in Hello, Frisco, Hello, and Betty Grable in Mother Wore Tights and Pin Up Girl for the bundle price of $21 when you purchase all three.

Sold Out Titles Available Wednesday at 1PM ET
We have a VERY limited stock of some previously sold out titles that we will make available for purchase on Wednesday July 1st at 1PM ET -- first-come, first-serve. In most cases we have under three copies of each of the following titles. We are limiting purchases of these titles to only one per title per person. We also have a limited number of titles that we sold out of during the sale back in stock at sale prices as well as some replacement clear cases. These will all be found under the going fast heading of our site.

Note per a previous email any of these sold out titles that were sold out before the sale started will be sold at full price at $29.95. Any titles that were previous included in the sale but sold out will be at the sale prices. At least that is what the email said.

9 To 5 (Blu-ray)
At Close Range (Blu-ray)
Audrey Rose (Blu-ray)
Birth of a Nation, The (2 -Disc Special Edition Blu-ray)
Bridge At Remagen, The (Blu-ray)
Cat Ballou (Blu-ray)
Count Yorga, Vampire (Blu-ray)
Cowboy (Blu-ray)
Cutter's Way (Blu-ray)
Devil In A Blue Dress (Blu-ray)
Eye Of The Needle (Blu-ray)
Flaming Star (Blu-ray)
Fortune, The (Blu-ray)
Fright Night (Blu-ray)
Gloria (Blu-ray)
Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (Blu-ray)
Gun Fury (3D/2D Blu-ray)
Hawaii (Blu-ray)
Hawaiians, The (Blu-ray)
Hot Rock, The (Blu-ray)
Hound of The Baskervilles, The (Blu-ray)
House of Bamboo (Blu-ray)
Inferno (3D/2D Blu-ray)
John Carpenter's Vampires (Blu-ray)
Kiss of Death (Blu-ray)
Lilies Of The Field (Blu-ray)
Manhattan Murder Mystery (Blu-ray)
Miss Sadie Thompson (3D/2D Blu-ray)
Most Beautiful Wife, The (La Moglie Piu Bella) (Blu-ray)
Night Of The Generals, The (Blu-ray)
Places In The Heart (Blu-ray)
Runaway Train (Blu-ray)
Scorpio (Blu-ray)
Scream And Scream Again (Blu-ray)
Sense and Sensibility (Blu-ray)
St. Valentine's Day Massacre, The (Blu-ray)
State Of Grace (Blu-ray)
Strange Invaders (Blu-ray)
Summer Lovers (Blu-ray)
Theatre of Blood (Blu-ray)
Thunderbirds Are Go / Thunderbird 6 (Blu-ray)
Thunderbolt And Lightfoot (Encore Edition) (Blu-ray)
Titus (Blu-ray)
Tony Rome / Lady In Cement
Train, The (Encore Edition) (Blu-ray)
World Of Henry Orient, The (Blu-ray)

PLEASE NOTE: All orders placed during our last week will take an estimated three to four weeks to ship and will not ship until after all orders previously placed have shipped.

Last edited:

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Not a happy camper. Not only have I been waiting patiently for 50 days for my order to ship, but now I'm told that Suddenly, Last Summer -- the title I was most looking forward to -- isn't being included in my order. Screen Archives should have never been provided stock if they didn't have enough inventory to fufill their own orders.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Not a happy camper. Not only have I been waiting patiently for 50 days for my order to ship, but now I'm told that Suddenly, Last Summer -- the title I was most looking forward to -- isn't being included in my order. Screen Archives should have never been provided stock if they didn't have enough inventory to fufill their own orders.

Twilight Time has not given them their stock. If they are short, this comes from their own inventory which is separate

• Agreed
Reactions: PMF

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Not a happy camper. Not only have I been waiting patiently for 50 days for my order to ship, but now I'm told that Suddenly, Last Summer -- the title I was most looking forward to -- isn't being included in my order. Screen Archives should have never been provided stock if they didn't have enough inventory to fulfill their own orders.
The email I received said that a shipment of that title was mistakenly entered twice into the inventory system, so they thought they had more copies on hand than they actually did. Not that they shipped a bunch of copies to SA without fulfilling their own orders.

From Ron's email above, it sounds like SA and TT replenish their own stock separately. There's no shipping of inventory back and forth between SA and TT.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
They have started restoring the out of stock items that will be available in very limited quantities Wednesday 1 PM. You can see which ones will be full price. No "Add To Cart' Button yet except for the clear blu ray case..

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
For anyone who already has it, is Carla's Song in a blue keepcase or one of the clear ones? I'm not sure when they released that relative to when they switched over to the clear ones.

Last edited:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I was wondering if I should order a clear case for it, because I would like all of my Twilight Time discs to be uniform if possible. But then I saw that to order 2 clear cases ($1 total) would incur a shipping charge of $5.93, so I'm not really sure it's worth that much. I sent an email to ask if there's any way that 2 cases could be added to my last remaining pending order, which contains Carla's Song and one other title. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks