What's new

The rest of Flintstone seasons? (1 Viewer)

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

As season 1 only came out last week, it will be awhile. Especially I'm sure because Warner will want to carefully monitor sales of this as they did with the Looney Tunes collection. If I'm optamistic I tell you that there is a small chance you could see season 2 before the year is out, but I wouldn't count on another 1 until next year to be on the safe side. It will really depend on sales, and how often WB wants to put them out, and what other products they have in mind for release, they wouldn't want to flood the market for instance.

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
I personally think we will have season 2 before the year is out, but it depends on how many Hanna-Barbera titles Warner plans to release at once. For instance, we recently got Scooby-Doo/Flintstones. In May, we'll be getting Jetsons/Jonny Quest. If Warner decides to finish these off first (or at least get a little bit further down the line with them) before adding more stuff to the H-B line like Wacky Races & Yogi Bear, I think the next wave after that will probably feature The Flintstones season 2. And my guess right now is going to be September/October.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Only thing is, its not just a matter of other shows from HB that Warner might wish to release this year. How many seasons we get also depends on what other animated products Warner wishes to release, and there overall number of TV releases, you don't want to flood the market. Put it this way the fact that Looney Tunes volume 2 comes out some time this year, does have an affect on the Flintstones and other products even if its not under the same HB label.

I'm optamistic and hoping for another volume before the end of the year, but given the other 2 series in May and given Looney Tunes could see a release in October, you've got to wonder where it would fit in.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks