Real Name
Philip
:laugh: It sure did.

Especially since I started reading that post like it was a limerick:

"I once knew a cat that had a sense of time and days."

:D

Next thing you know...

tumblr_mw3b4iScBi1qf9djko6_400.gif
Mike Frezon has inspired the name for my next cat.
I shall call it Limerick!!!:thumbs-up-smiley:

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
Sorry guys, Limerick Godzilla is the name of my next band.
Just don't forget to leave a pair of tickets at the door for Mike and Peg; and another pair of tickets for me.:D
Song dedications not required; but the band will have to do a cover of "Year of the Cat".:rolleyes:

Last edited:

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
That's because you don't own a cat. The cat owns you.

My three certainly do-- anytime I stop short on a walk outside, they seem to have GPSs in their heads that know where I am at the moment I stop, and they rub up against me (Sally does it quite a bit)!

Reactions: PMF

Thomas Newton

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Newton
2 litters. 14 kittens. One diligent cat mom. One slacker. One diligent mom about to be buried up to her neck in 14 squirming, meowing, hungry kittens. If ever a cat has earned a Mother's Day present, this one has!

Thomas Newton

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Newton
What happened to the other mother?

Somewhere between the start of the video and the 1:51 mark, she climbed into the box (off-camera). You can see her tail and one of her back legs in the lower left hand corner there; to all appearances, she was relaxing while the first mother continued to take care of all of the kittens.

In a follow-up video, the second mother did help to take care of the kittens.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Sick Kitty :(

We got home last night about 10pm from Christmas vacation, to find my cat, Dash, was sick. He was oozy or wet around the eyes, lethargic, and didn’t want treats. Dash always greets us after we’re gone, and always wants treats. My wife did some checking in the pet health app and called the vet emergency healthcare. From that, we went to the emergency room and had him checked out. $600 later, were home at 2am with a cat who likely has an upper respiratory infection. This morning I picked up an antiviral Rx for $140 (reduces from $240) by the helpful pharmacist.

Dash is lethargic and not eating. We’ve puréed in the blender his normal wet food with extra water, and have force fed him a little bit by child syringe. But he’s way below normal food intake, which isn’t good.

We’ll start the medicine tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks