What's new

The Office (US) Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
The role-playing scene between Jim and Michael was my favorite, especially the capper when Jim answered the phone. The guy bullying Michael into firing someone else was pretty great, too.

Regards,

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I liked the last scene with Michael at home, handing out Halloween treats. Felt pretty bad for him.

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Dwight arguing with the recruiter over whether martial arts skills was important on a resume, chewing them out and then asking when they'd made a decision was the highlight for me.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, I think it's a short season for The Office (with Scrubs coming in, I think, to fill in the rest of that timeslot), so they also save up an episode to air during Sweeps in November.

David Galindo

Screenwriter
The dojo episode was hilarious! And I do believe that was a PSP lying face down on Jim's desk...

But what I'm not liking are the small little separations they do with Jim and Pam for half the episode...that makes me sad. :frowning:

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
The whole Jim-Pam thing makes me sad, but I think I've said that already :).

"Sweeeep the leeeggg."

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
"Pammmy-S"

"Raging Bull, Pacino."

Pam's got a tight tummy, there.

I LOL'd when Kevin comes out of the bathroom stall, with a lit candle.

That loogie threat was hilarious as well.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
There were a lot of LOL moments for me during this episode.

Loved the loggie threat.

~T

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
As others have mentioned, a lot of great gags, both visual and verbal, in this episode. To me, the USA version of "The Office" has finally reached the same level as the original. And I must say that I'm liking the US "Dwight" character even more so than the UK one at this point.

Hilarious stuff.

"I'm going to take you from behind." "What?!?"

"Catch 22" (totally out of context, showing Michael's lack of reference savvy)

"Hello, this is Michael Jackson calling from Wonderland"
"This is Mike Tyson"

And my favorite bit...

"Keep me on Dwight's list as his emergency contact. I'll call the hospital and eliminate the middleman."

:laugh: :laugh:

Nathan_F

Second Unit
Real Name
Nathan
Haven't really cared for the Office to this point (have not seen the UK original either), but last night's Ep was very funny.

"Sweep the Leg!"

MatS

Screenwriter
taped last night's episode and just got around to watching it (at the Office ;) )

this was the best of the season and possibly the best of the series thus far

:emoji_thumbsup: :D :emoji_thumbsup:

props to writers: Gene Stupnitsky and Lee Eisenberg

also from BJ's blog:
http://blogs.nbc.com/office/

MickeS

Senior HTF Member

Especially since the line was from "Taxi Driver"! :D

Michael: "Queer!! Queer Eye! Uh... (looking nervously into the camera)... that's a good show. Important show."

Dwight: "Did I wanna harm Michael, the one man I've been hired to protect? No, I did not!"

Jim: "The Albany branch is working right through lunch, to prevent downsizing. But Michael, he decided to extend our lunch by an hour, so that we could all go down to the dojo and watch him fight Dwight."

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
Jim is quite the instigator when it suits him. I thought it was great how he gave Pam the lines that were needed to set the whole chain of events into motion. Something like:

Pam knocking on Michael's door: "Seeing as how it will be after seven by the time you finish and it will be dark out, can you also ask Dwight to stay so he can walk me to my car?" and then "Well, he's a purple belt, that's pretty high up there."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks