What's new

The Office (US) Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I had no idea where tonight's episode was going, but once Michael and Jan got to Chili's and the office gang did the table read, I about lost it, just funny funny stuff. Dwigt's reaction to Jan coming back to the parking lot in a cab was great.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
I think all we men can relate to that last exchange of looks Michael and Jim shared at the end. The classic "Women:rolleyes" look followed by the "Man, I hear ya" look.

:laugh: :laugh:

Jason Pancake

Stunt Coordinator
Great episode.

oh, Jim Jim Jim Jim Jim Jim. Whatever will we do with you? You can't diss the current boyfriend and come out the hero. It just doesn't work. It's not possible. It's been tried time and time again. What Pam hears is "You're an idiot for continuing to date that ass after he left you at that hockey game."

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
But that's a common thing to happen in business, have a great salesman get promoted to management, and then that person just flounders as a manager because it's just not what they have an aptitude for, and they try to relate to their subordinates as they would a potential sales client, and usually are inept as a manager.

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Oh man, this episode was great. I wonder how long they'll play out the Jan/Michael relationship?

Loved the way Dwight repeated everything Michael said in the suggestion box meeting. :laugh:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Very funny episode.

I think it's funny when Carell gets to play scenes with his real-life wife (the blonde who can withstand a lot of scrutiny).

Dwight was killing me in the stairwell, pumping himself up for his "gimme a raise" speech.

Kevin's facial expressions were also killing me.

"It's all about my bonus."

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I loved that what Michael picked up on after Jan told him basically he's an awful person, was that she doesn't want a relationship with anybody, and that it's not because of his looks. :D

Another great episode. The pre-title scene was probably the most sit-commy I've seen so far on the show. It stood out a bit, but worked.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
"Oh my God, who got fired?"
"You didn't watch it?"
"No I went out and got drunk with my Laser Tag team."

:D

Great episode. I love Dwight's motivational routine in the stair-well :)

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Was that a Motley Crue song he was using to pump himself up? It sounded like them, but I didn't recognize the particular song.

"I'm going to ask for a pay cut"

"That's crazy. What if they give it to you."

"Then I win."

Regards,

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
"Oh my god..were you two making out?"

"That's friggen amazing...did you learn that on the streets?"...

....."Yeah..but it was in the ghetto"

"Is that from Superman?....No Smallville"

"Never absent my ass"

"I'M HERE!!! I'M HERE!!!..IT'S OK!!!"

:D

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson

Carrell's wife is Nancy Walls, who was the real estate agent in the Office Olympics ep.

I liked the ep, but I'd say the weakest of the season. For some reason, I just didn't like the picking up from the previous episode part -- I rather enjoy the self-contained nature of the show. Plus, it was too Michael-centric for my tastes. I do love it when Pam realizes that she's in trouble with Michael so she starts kissing his ass. She also did it in the episode when Michael had to lay someone off.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks