What's new

The Office (US) Season 2 (1 Viewer)

MikeM

Screenwriter

haha I couldn't agree more. It reminds me of Norm's line from Cheers: "Women, can't live with em, pass the beer nuts." :D

Another great episode, I loved the NASAish "blanket" Dwight used to sleep overnight in the office. That would be such a "Dwight" thing to do...haha

MatS

Screenwriter
there is so much great non-verbal material in this show

one of the best moments was Jim with the fist pump when he knew he had Dwigt fooled

MikeM

Screenwriter

Well, I Tivo the show and then watch two or three back to back to back...so I never know which show is the "latest" or not. :D

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Hah, yet another great episode...though it was absolutely cringing to see Michael crash the party. Man, he knows how to put the whole surrounding audience into a dead stop. :laugh:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I love how they springboard from email surveillance into Michael being excluded from social gatherings because he's the overbearing party-pooper who just doesn't realize it. The writers sort of brought back Michael's self-unawareness and his need to be the center of attention without being worthy of the center of attention.

I was dying during Michael's FBI gun-toting mania in improv.

Had to laugh pretty hard at Angela's meatless snack (Dwigt) for the ending shot before the end credit segment with Michael telling how he got into improv.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Dwight - the king of nookie!!

:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

I guess those Birkenstocks really get the babes!

:laugh: :laugh:

MatS

Screenwriter
in case I haven't said it before
I don't like when this show is not on

fyi The Office returns 12/6

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I just picked up the S1 DVD and that's gettin' me through the cold, humorless nights. :)

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
thank goodness, thought my pvr didn't record it tonight.

Can't view those deleted scenes, the applet just keeps trying to load. I'm on a mac. do I need some special whacky gizmo?

thx.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
On the first viewing I was really rather annoyed with Michael, but after watching the Christmas ep again I was laughing quite a bit. For some reason I expected him to be a normal person during the holidays. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation822
Recent bookmarks