What's new

The Bachelorette - will you be watching? (1 Viewer)

DeeF

Screenwriter
Yeah, Charlie seems too synthetic. I noticed particularly last night shots of his chest, which he clearly shaves.

Ryan doesn't need to shave his chest. Although Ryan's got other stuff going on too -- did you see the little bit at the end? Ryan seems to be a big drinker, which doesn't play into his "sensitive" side very well.

And Trista may just turn out to be a big bitch, that's why she hasn't found someone before this. I saw a little of that in her conversation with Russ.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Will someone buy Ryan a comb? I thought Ryan looked like a fun drunk.

Does anyone else think Trista is probably high maintainence?

Kevin*R

Agent
Yes, Ryan seems to come out of the shell with a bit of booze and some male bonding. There maybe a whole other side wanting to come out.

He must have had a bad hair day, cause the wife and I really noticed it last night. I thought he jumped out of bed and threw the suit on.

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
Russ got the axe on The Bachelorette.
Melissa was booted on Joe Millionaire.
It was a good week. :)
Rob

DeeF

Screenwriter
Tonight's little episode made me wonder (for the first time) how much of this is staged.

For instance, none of the 10 guys who were originally cut said anything, and in fact, looked bored.

Perhaps they were hired as stooges, and Trista was instructed only in the names she was to pick, to give roses to. The others were basically paid a fee, like extras, which is how they seemed tonight.

Crazy?

Russ even said, that's the character I played on the show. I wonder how much instruction each of these people is given.

What if Ryan were told, write some poems? That's about how good they are.

It's obviously for entertainment, and it isn't exactly truth.

Just wondering.

DeeF

Screenwriter
Well, I think Trista and the others, including Evan Marriott, have been coached and instructed on their choices, at least initially. They've been told who to spend the most time with, who to look at specifically, who to watch out for.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
If that was the case Greg should have never made the final four. Maybe ABC didn't want to see Bob in the final four.

Anyhow, the most lasting scene from this show will be of the guy sleep-whizzing on his bed in the presence of all those other guys. That has be pretty humiliating to have that clip shown numerours times on national TV.

DeeF

Screenwriter
When they showed him whizzing on the bed in last week's preview, you could see his penis. ABC must have removed it digitally this week.

I know, I've got it recorded.

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
I know the next series will be back to the Bachelor but I think the Bachelorette has been way more fun. How can those scenes of the girls together be anywhere near as fun as watching these guys. Also, this has been like a lottery. Which guy/guys will Trista get to do.
I would love to see Shannon come on and do a series, but she is too much a prude to get with it. Trista has been around the block a few times...
Loved the question from the gal in the audience asking Trista if she finally had the big "O".

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Yeah, what kind of answer was that? The first kind, yes; the other kind, no? or something like that?

Mark Frank

Stunt Coordinator
If they do a Bachelorette II, I'd like to nominate Gwen from the last Bachelor!

I think the two types of "O" are internally and externally stimulated, or something like that.

DeeF

Screenwriter
There AREN'T two types! I don't know if she was making a joke or not, but if she really believes there are two types of orgasms for women, she needs to get a life (and read a few things).

There haven't been two types of orgasms since the early 70s.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Tonight's the night for Trista (I'm thinking she'll be choosing Charlie).

If you thought the 2 hours finale on Joe Millionaire was padding, at least you get to see Trista take each guy to meet her folks.

Mark Frank

Stunt Coordinator
Don't look if you don't want to know!

I read in the paper today that one of the betting sites has Charlie at 1 to 100 (wager $100 to win $1) and Ryan at 15 to 2.
It was also reported that Trista was recently caught speeding with Charlie
in her car.

DeeF

Screenwriter
QUICK! Cast your vote.
I say, Charlie, although I like Ryan better (nicer body, nicer soul).
But, it's gonna be Charlie. I hope he helps her find that other - O -.
:)

DeeF

Screenwriter
Are you sure you want to know?

It was

Ryan

Actually, I'm now thinking, they should only do Bachelorettes, in the future. Better ultimate success rate, because women are smarter at doing the choosing than the men.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks