What's new

The 2004 Out-of-the-Blue Award: Detroit Red Wings 4-disc Set! (1 Viewer)

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, this just came out of nowhere, and this is something that hockey fans (and just sports fans in general) have been clamoring for forever!

Just spotted it here today: http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...hreadid=393594

A four-disc set with a history of the Detroit Red Wings team, including - get this - FIVE COMPLETE GAMES!

Personally I'm stunned, shocked, and flabbergasted that there was no announcement of ANY sort about this. I can't find any more info about this, other than what's talked about in the linked DVDTalk thread.

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
Warner Brothers announced this set back in August. It's just not the type of release that the major DVD sites tend to report on.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for that link, Joshua, for some reason Google didn't turn it up. But still, it only repeats known information. No actual official details or a proper press release. And no word on any further enties in the series.

GarySchrock

Second Unit
Hmm, you know, it's just hard to resist getting this for my parents (who have gone over to the dark side and become avalanche fans).

Joshua Lane

Second Unit

That's all the info warner provided, at the time of the announcement. And I just checked the site again... that's still all the info they have available.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks