What's new
World Wide Stereo

Testy Area 51 (1 Viewer)

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
It's like this. There were two glorious revolutions, but the Brits only celebrate the one in 1688, not the one in 1776.

And yet New York is named for the loser of the glorious revolution of 1688. History is strange.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
miles davis.jpg

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
One Londoner went all Tuscany on a terrorist, and he didn't even look Italian. I suppose you could say he whaled on the baddie.

If you read the Sherlock Holmes books, you will find back then that gentlemen in London always carried a piece when they went about in public. I guess you can't do that anymore over there.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Much like a Marvel/DC/Whatever, I'll watch the Bond eventually and I'm sure I'll like it. :)

You know what was good? Ken Burns 8 part documentary on Country Music called "Country Music". I'm not a big fan of the genre, but man, it was so good! Great stories are great stories and this one is packed full of them. It ends bonkers when they get to Garth Brooks. I still can;t believe it. Fun!

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Never, ever get bored with James Bond. Even the weaker entries in the franchise still manage to entertain.

Yeah Russell - Your thoughts on Ken Burns latest work pretty much mirror mine. Not a big fan of the genre, but a great series with some wonderful insights, interviews and stories.

- Walter.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Yeah Russell - Your thoughts on Ken Burns latest work pretty much mirror mine. Not a big fan of the genre, but a great series with some wonderful insights, interviews and stories.

- Walter.

I've seen nearly everything Burns has done and haven't been disappointed. I actively detest Baseball, but am thinking of re-watching his series on the game!

Watching Jazz and Country Music, you pretty much have a complete history of American culture.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Dennis, voting day is on thursday. But Johnson hasn't got a lock. It will be close. If Johnson loses there won't be a Brexit.
Will Friday the 13th be lucky or the dawn of power cuts, union strikes, gloom and doom? Vlad will be tuning in I'm sure. ;)

Kiss Me Deadly 02.jpg

Last edited:

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.