Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Jamie Lee Curtis as.jpg

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I used to be able to call for Zen and get him to show up.

I've never tried that for Cees. But nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!

And for good measure...since it's Halloween....

full

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Ceeeeeeeeeees!

"That oughta do it, thanks very much Ray."

Boo! It's Halloween again droogs! An excuse to watch a couple of horror flicks.... but which ones?

aaah nice picture Mike, soooo pettable... oh wait I just noticed the dogs....

Prom Night 1980 df.jpg

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

V for Vendetta.jpg

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Friends, I heard that they are rebooting the Jack Reacher films without Tom Cruise, a reboot happening before I had a chance to get around to the ones they are rebooting. Please keep me in your thoughts while I spend time with my family and process these events.

JQuintana

BANNED
Real Name
Me
Add to that the author of the Jack Reacher says Tom Cruise was too small to actually play Jack the way he written in the books. Jack is supposed to be a much larger and menacing looking gentleman.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Add to that the author of the Jack Reacher says Tom Cruise was too small to actually play Jack the way he written in the books. Jack is supposed to be a much larger and menacing looking gentleman.

Someone ages ago on twitter was posting screen caps from the books, and Jack's fists were routinely described as the size of TURKEYS!

I mean, you all have seen a small frozen turkey, right? Can you even imagine? I thought the Doc Savage books were nuts.

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
Yes, I've read several Jack Reacher novels and Tom Cruise is definitely not as physically described in the books. BUT, hey, it's Tom Cruise and the Reacher films were terrific. This reboot is for a TV series, btw, so it's not like it had any chance of continuing with Tom.

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
I just received my December 2018 issue of American Rifleman in today's mail. The photos are better than in the online version.

So does this mean that Robert Harris is a closeted NRA member?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.