Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
onu_fourth.gif

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
Returned from Vegas a few days ago. I saw Sebastian Bach and Ratt. Sebastian was really good and I had a decent view. By the time I walked over to the Ratt stage, I was waaaaaaay in the back as expected so I watched a lot of them on the video overhead. Stephen's voice was a little rough and he forgot some words.

Saw many hours of my favorite Vegas bands. I plan to go back again this year. It will be really cold! But that's a change from July and September.

On the bus to the Premium Outlet, we passed the memorial spot for the 58 people who were killed at the Country concert. It happened to be just about the one-year anniversary of that awful day.

I am picking up another foster kitten after work. This one is 2 months old and has a kitty cold, so I'll be giving it medicine for a couple of weeks.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I grew up on the metal! Twisted Sister is my jam.

(I can't believe that kid is rocking out in a POLO SHIRT! NERD!)

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
I didn't know Sebastian was in that many episodes of "Gilmore Girls". (One of the series I'd always intended to watch -- I think I have 4 seasons on DVD.)

Here's Jack, my new foster kitten:

Jack 2_resized.jpg

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
Mike, no time right now in the thick of the new TV season. But the good thing is that it won't go bad with time! I didn't even start watching "The Sopranos" until years after the series ended!! (And I had already heard about that ending.)

I saw "A Star is Born" this weekend. First, I'm a huge fan of the 1976 version and its soundtrack. I liked the trailers for this new one and thought it looked promising, but I give it a C. I didn't think the soundtrack was that great, and the film had no sense of time -- I couldn't tell you if she shot to fame (and sold out) in 3 months or a year. It couldn't possibly live up to the already loud Oscar hype. I'm not a Lady Gaga fan at all, though she really impressed me in "AHS".

Jack is a fun kitten. He loves the squeaky mouse and chasing around the ball with the bell inside. He spent a good deal of Sunday afternoon napping on me while I watched TV. He still gets placed in "his area" overnight, though, as I can't sleep with him around. He will complain for a while in that hilarious "smoker's meow" he has.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Jeez droogs has it been 20 days since I popped in here? wow! Seemed like only a week!

Cute kitten Elizabeth.

I saw Venom last night, enjoyed it. The end credits are unusually long for this film, they started about 92mins and the film is 112mins long! No I didn't stay to see if there were any extra bits after the credits. By the time the credits finished I was already home, wearing my fluffy bunny slippers, drinking tea and watching The Walking Dead.

It's Russell's favorite month of the year, October! Horror movie month! I've watched a couple already - The Company of Wolves and Dog Soldiers. I have Night of the Demon (1957) on pre-order, blu-ray special edition.

Elvgren Halloween.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.