Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
You may remember her driving this car.
57f35c85cfefb7e8df929f98b2315c77.jpg

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I was wondering the same thing. The only thing I can surmise is that it's the same object as the one in these other images from the same photoshoot...but that the angle is giving us an odd look at the horn's bell?

Ann-Miller-New-Year-Greetings-2.jpg

Ann-Miller-New-Year-Greetings-4.jpg

Or maybe it's a noisemaker of a different sort...

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
It's clear and bright here in Boise. With sunlight and bone-dry pavements I took the convertibles (986 and NA Miata) out for some exercise driving. Tops up of course since it's still just 32* F. This has got to be better for the cars than to let them sit for a few months in the winter. You need to loosen things up, charge the batteries, and prevent flat-spotting the tires.

I had to avoid running into a couple of turkeys with the 986. Being in Idaho, I don't mean crummy drivers but the actual turkey birds, wandering around on the road in front of a farm.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Been -30C - -40C with the windchill all week since Christmas.Colder than both the North and South poles. Supposed to break today and get to -9C.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Been -30C - -40C with the windchill all week since Christmas.Colder than both the North and South poles. Supposed to break today and get to -9C.

Jesus, to think that I considered moving to Canada at one point in my life.

It's a relatively balmy 44 degrees F outside here on the SW side of Houston.

- Walter.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.