What's new

techwood???????????? (1 Viewer)

EvanW

Stunt Coordinator
what in the world is this crap. I walked past a rent a center window and i saw these odd shaped speaker cabinets. i didnt bother going inside becuz i saw the one of the woofers and it look like a 30$ pyramid sub with a plastic grate over it and i saw quick connect terminals on the back. It finally got to me and i decided to look into it and all i can find are modle numbers and a few pics and 1 pair different than the ones i saw for sale on e bay and i saw the current bid of 800$ and i said well maybe i was wrong about my first assumption but then again it could just be over priced junk, can anyone tell me anything about them and was i right to think these are cheap junk./

fred garvin

Agent
i've seen these at rent a centers too, right up their with white van speaker crap. beter than nothing, but still crapola. not worth a second thought unless you were stranded on a remote island with techwood as your only sound option.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks