What's new

Techwood? (1 Viewer)

Eric Taylor

Agent
I hope this is the right place to put this message but has anyone ever heard of a company called Techwood? I am in the process of buying me a new system and came across a really nice system from this company. Any information anyone can give me on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

StevenK

Second Unit
Sounds like a cross between Technics and Kenwood (or Sherwood). I usually run into these crossed namebrands at the flea market. I've seen Sanyics and Boswood before, but I've never seen Techwood. For all I know it could be a legit company that makes great gear...but I doubt it.

Eric Taylor

Agent
From the looks of the companies catalog and everything they seem to be a legit company...Most of their systems run in the 3k to 4k range. So I am hoping that they are pretty good.

Dalton

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dalton
Techwood is usually a brand you find at places like Rent-A-Center, Colortyme or any other rent to own store. They are usually cheaply made and overpriced. Stay away from them. They are not worth it(at least in my experience).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks