What's new

Target Ticket is definitely closing (1 Viewer)

P

Patrick Donahue

I used to do In Store, then one day I took a few discs in only to be told that they couldn't do it because it was copyrighted material and they should probably call the police. Needless to say I haven't been back.

satam55

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ike
Email I received today:

Hello Target Ticket guest,

Thank you for choosing Target Ticket for your digital entertainment. We hope that you've enjoyed your movies and TV shows with us. Target has made the difficult decision to end the services offered on Target Ticket effective March 7, 2015. After that time, Target Ticket will no longer be accessible on any device applications, gaming consoles, tablets, smartphones or the web.

Thank you for choosing Target Ticket for your digital entertainment. We hope that you've enjoyed your movies and TV shows with us. Target has made the difficult decision to end the services offered on Target Ticket effective March 7, 2015. After that time, Target Ticket will no longer be accessible on any device applications, gaming consoles, tablets, smartphones or the web.

If you have purchased digital movies/TV shows from Target Ticket, we have partnered with CinemaNow and Disney Movies Anywhere, leading providers of premium digital entertainment, to ensure a smooth and easy transition. Both services are available at no cost to you.

Your eligible Target Ticket titles and credit are available to transfer to CinemaNow on March 7, 2015.

• If you have purchased digital movies/TV shows from Target Ticket, you may access your eligible purchased movies/TV shows on CinemaNow. For any purchased content that is not available or eligible to be transferred to CinemaNow, you will receive credit in your CinemaNow account in the amount that was paid for that content when you transfer your account from Target Ticket to CinemaNow.

• If you choose to register with CinemaNow, you must agree to have your library of purchased titles and existing account credit transferred from Target Ticket to CinemaNow in order to maintain access to your titles purchased through Target Ticket.

• UltraViolet movies purchased through Target Ticket can also be accessed through several other digital movie services.

Your eligible Disney, Pixar, and Marvel Target Ticket titles will be available to transfer to Disney Movies Anywhere.

• If you have purchased eligible Disney, Pixar, and/or Marvel movies from Target Ticket, you will be able to unlock your eligible content with Disney Movies Anywhere codes that will be sent to you directly via email next week.

For additional information, please view our Frequently Asked Questions.

Thank you,

The Target Ticket Team

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks