What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

T-mobile phones w/good service (1 Viewer)

Jassen M. West

Supporting Actor
Not all phones are created equal, so i was trying to research which phones get really great signals. I live in a brick house and sometimes my service is shaky indoors.
if anyone has suggestions let me know.

thanks

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
I have the Samsung R225 and it does pretty good inside my house, though I'm only about 1/2 mile from a cell tower.

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
My wife has the Moto c332 and always gets great service. She had always had a problem with our house (it seems to be the black hole of cell coverage) but she gets good signal now, even when my Moto Nextel is on the fritz.

Plus the devil that farts fire is sweet. Gotta love Motorola for that.

David-S

Second Unit
R225 and motorola P280 (older model) are known for some of the best reception... the new 3650 does also, but it's a bit pricier w/out new activation...

Jassen M. West

Supporting Actor
what about antenna boosters? not the cheesy infomercial one but the one they sell at the store. is it just a bunch of snake oil?

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Just got T-Mobile and the free Nokia 3390. This phone sucks! Horrible reception, doesn't work all of the time, etc. Free phones do not equal good phones!!!

Jassen M. West

Supporting Actor
i currently have the 3390 service just cuts off for no reason sometimes and moving 2 inches causes my reception to go down or up,, i feel like i have a water finder. i've had it for a year and want to upgrade. i paid for my 3390 though :frowning: i was one of the first to get one.

Paul O

Stunt Coordinator
It probably has more to do with your wireless provider than your phone. I just got t-mobile with a Samsung S105 - i get great reception (much better than AT&T GSM) in most places but in my new home reception is spotty - especially in my home office...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. As far as the phone goes the Samsung is great - by far the best phone of all the Motorola's and Nokia's ive owned.

DavidAM

Second Unit
I just got T-mobile too and the reception is great everywhere's but is spotty at my house also. I'm using the Motorola 720.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks