What's new

T.J. Hooker? (1 Viewer)

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
There was news about this posted a while back. Does anyone have any concrete news from Sony regarding press releases or release dates? I wonder if there will be extras? I'm sure Mr. Shatner wouldn't mind an interview or two!

Stephen Wight

Second Unit
Real Name
Stephen
Nothing concrete.All I've heard is sometime in August.I don't think Shatner would go for interviews,but I have a feeling Adrian Zmed would.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Looks as if this has Finally been confirmed for Aug 9th!!
Way to go Sony!!:emoji_thumbsup:

Keep crankin 'em out!

peggy

Stunt Coordinator
I just saw the cover for the release of T.J. Hooker on tvshowondvd.com

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3513

I am surprised that James Darren who played Officer Jim Corrigan is on the cover as much as Adrian Zmed but yet there is no mention of who he is on the cover. I am guessing this must have to do with the fact that he didn't join the show until the last two episodes but that is reason enough for me to buy it.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
peggy: yeah another boxart goof as your right officer corrigan did not show up until season 3 i believe. But James Darren did have a brief role on the show in season 2 but a different character. He was some street racer or something. I look forward to getting this set though and hopefully the last 3 seasons aswell.

EDIT: Your right Corrigan showed up in last two episodes of season 2 as i just checked.

Peter Raber

Stunt Coordinator
This is great news indeed. I always enjoyed this show when it first ran. I am looking forward to seeing the first episode as well since I never remembering seeing it in syndication. I believe it was 90 minutes long and so never shown again in re-runs.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor

Great News!!
I can't wait to pick this set up! I have never seen the pilot episode, so having that will be worth the purchase!!
I hope that everyone out there who has viewed this post picks up a copy, so that we have a chance of future seasons being released.

Roy Wall

Supporting Actor
Oh my....my wife would kill me if I came home with this set...and probably justifiably so.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks