What's new

Swingers SE announced (1 Viewer)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
DVDFile announced that B.V. will release Swingers SE on DVD on 9/27, no specs but at least we have a date:)
Also on 9/27 is Peter Jackson SE of Heavenly Creatures

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Whew, and I nearly bought this recently but asked myself "hey wasnt there a rumour ages ago of a possible SE?" ...... Can't wait for this!

Dan

Wes C

Supporting Actor
Please let there lots and lots of out-takes.
I normally dont have any interest in out-takes, but Vaughn and Favreau are just hilarious!! The out-takes on MADE were the funniest I have ever seen. I cant wait for this SE!

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Dan I can't believe you hadn't picked this up! This was a street-date purchase for me, what, three or four years ago when it first came out. When I've had this much use out of it (shown at least 5 times in its entirety, browsed through scenes for quite a few more) I don't mind double-dipping.

good thing to hear this now... this was one of the few moview i have left on VHS (the others being Blade Runner (with its new SE coming soon or so i hear) and Tombstone (which just needs me to go and buy the thing))

ahh... now the problem is waiting.... and waiting.... sigh...

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Dvdfile says 9/27 but that cant be right. 9/24 sounds better.

probally just a typo

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks