SVS is a CLASS ACT

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Susan S, Jan 29, 2002.

1. Susan S

Susan S Auditioning

What makes a GOOD vendor?

Obviously their product must be true to the promises and represent the quality as advertised.

But it takes more than that.

It also means a vendor that stands behind the products they sell and TAKES CARE OF THE CUSTOMER.

I just had a warranty glitch with an amp, and Tom V. handled it quickly, professionally, and took care of my problem without my having to hound or even ask. To me, that is CLASS.

And, did I mention, he was FAST????

Thanks Tom. You've got a huge fan here...

Anyone in Central Va ever wanting to demo a dual SVS 20-39CS combo with the Samson S-700 amp, just holler. I'll make you a believer.

Susan

2. Jon_R

Jon_R Stunt Coordinator

Susan,

You could hold a Single Men Only HTF meet and I bet you tons of eligble blokes would show up. (As soon as I said blokes you looked to see where I was from didn't you?) Anyway, women that like SVS subs are rare, market that! Put it on your resume, exploit that resource!

Sorry, job hunting lately. Its gotten out of hand.

Of course when I do get a job, the fiance has allocated funds to buy a 42 in. hdtv tube, and later a projector for the theater.

Jon

3. Jeff Aguilar

Jeff Aguilar Stunt Coordinator

Jeff
    It sure is nice to see that Susan loves SVS, but she is not the only woman who does.

After a very short time with my 16/46pc's, my wife will not go without real bass. Neither will the wife's of two of my friends. They both have SVS now.

Jeff Aguilar

4. DonnyD

DonnyD Screenwriter

Truly a class act just as you said...

Having been in business and dealing with the public for over 30 years, I certainly know that communication and service is #1..... apparently the guys at SVS feel the same way and they will always be winners where-ever they go or whatever they do.......

5. Thomas_Berg

Thomas_Berg Screenwriter

Thomas
    ...that's how B&M stores survive. noone wants to pay a higher price than they have to, but most decent folk will because of the added service and convenience a B&M store has to offer.

6. JohnnyN

JohnnyN Stunt Coordinator

All these SVS fans can't be wrong. I was considering more pricey subs, but like my tag line says I support people who deserve it, not just people in it for the money. SVS, you can bet that my next sub is gonna be an SVS.