What's new
World Wide Stereo

Surround Sound Headphones? (1 Viewer)

BrentJ

Second Unit
Anyone here ever used or heard anything about them? I'm moving into an apartment soon and I will not be able to make alot of noise. Just wondering if these are a decent alternative? Thanks

728x90

Felix_

Auditioning
Yes, I have heard about Sony to go for them. This would be in line with their policy also to go in Digi-Cams for recording surround sound.

I deem it to be more fashion. E.g. recording with Digi-Cam: Even good stereo sound is difficult enough.

My experience is, that you EITHER have good sound OR some fancy effects for noise.

I don't wait for god to make me 6 ears....

Where I have heard many good things: The surround-noise suppressing stereo-headphones from AKG or BOSE.

KenLeBlanc

Stunt Coordinator
Most receivers have a sort of "Midnight mode" that is made just for the sort of situation you are in. Even the cheaper ones have it I think. No need for headphones unless your neighbors are really sensitive to noise and then they shouldn't be in an apartment.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TVonDVDCollector
Recent bookmarks