What's new

Suggest Replacement for Polks (1 Viewer)

Daman

Second Unit
I have a set of Polk RM6700 as my bedroom HT, it was earlier my main system but has shifted to bedroom HT since i upgraded to Energy Bookshelves. I was reading up some posts which suggested that the 6700 has a big hole in freq response and cant play below 130hz which i found out is true and is even discussed and agreed upon at Polks discussion boards. Now i bought my system from Circuit City and they have a one year upgrade policy, which means i can upgrade my speakers within one year of the purchase.. so i was looking into what other offerings CC has, they carry only the Onkyo,Polk and Infinity among the better speakers.. i wouldnt mind going in with the bookshelves and seperate center channels provided they arent huge and bulky(its a bedroom HT afterall) .. can you please suggest an upgrade which would be more VFM. These cost me 600 dollars and i dont want to spend more than say 300 -400 dollars on top of that. Please advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks