What's new

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I know that Paramount + has their baked in commercials ( promos for their original series) at the beginning of everything I watch on that service. I hate being forced to watch the same segments over, and over again. Very annoying. I believe my Starz sub is the only one left untouched, but I'm sure they will adopt this obtrusive streaming behavior at some point.

David Deeb

Screenwriter
Real Name
David
I know that Paramount + has their baked in commercials ( promos for their original series) at the beginning of everything I watch on that service. I hate being forced to watch the same segments over, and over again. Very annoying. I believe my Starz sub is the only one left untouched, but I'm sure they will adopt this obtrusive streaming behavior at some point.
It’s ridiculous to pay for the service then get those stupid promos.

But, instantly quit the promo, it returns to the show’s menu, then play again. The promo won’t play the 2nd time. The show starts immediately.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry

I don't mind watching them if it's something I'm interested in. Unfortunately, most of the time it's for something I'm not interested in.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
I don't mind watching them if it's something I'm interested in. Unfortunately, most of the time it's for something I'm not interested in.

Indeed-- I would hate to go there and select that In Between film (I have this now on physical, but still...) and have to go through commercials for shows and films I wouldn't touch with a 10-ft. pole.

thebox

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marcos
My frustration is... Disney+ doesn't provide the MaxCLL/FALL values for HDR content, unlike Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.. :(

thebox

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marcos
What’s that?
If you have an 'HD Fury' device (connected through HDMI), it can display the maximum HDR luminance based on the input signal. Think of it like the bitrate info available through the hidden Netflix 'Stats for Nerds' menu (or Apple TV).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks