What's new

Stephen King's The Stand (CBS All Access - 2020) (1 Viewer)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Anyone else catch when Hamish Linklater’s doctor makes a quick offhand-throwaway reference that Stu washed out of the army due to a busted leg/knee?

Nifty foreshadowing for the end, LOL.

yeah, but I didn’t think it was wholly necessary

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
It was perfectly fine. The cast actually nailed it for the most part. Even the writing wasn't too bad. They just changed the structure of the story for no other reason than a seeming desire not to look like the ABC-version.
I would agree - no more than fine. My only quibble is really just more of a preference in that I really didn't care for the actress who portrays Frannie. Actually I've always not cared for the character of Frannie in general so that probably means the actress did just....fine.

Last edited:

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Watching last episode now. One initial thought, can Hollywood stop with the cream cheese and jelly slathered on babies. Do hospital really hand babies to mothers all covered in afterbirth? My son was born via C Section but I’m pretty sure they wiped him down and wrapped him before handing him to me and my wife

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks