What's new

Starbucks' Peppermint Mocha....Best Drink Ever??? (1 Viewer)

Phil_L

Second Unit
I am totally and completely addicted to these. I am enjoying one as we speak. Anyone else in love with the Peppermint Mocha?

Kevin Stewart

Second Unit
Real Name
Kevin Stewart
It's very good, but Seattle's Best has a better one. The one at SB has two or three different kinds of chocolate and it has little peppermint pieces on top of the whipped cream.

Stew

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
I like the Caramel apple cider. The PM is too much of a kick in the ass sometimes :)

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
I love the peppermint mocha with 2 pumps dark, 2 pumps white, and a pump of peppermint - on ice. Man, I'm a pain at Starbucks. :)

And, I like it on ice because it's, like, 80 here.

LDfan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeffrey
I've been addicted to the Gingerbread Latte for 3 years now. It's like liquid crack.... :)

Jeff

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
i once stood behind a guy who wanted a quad-shot, with something like 7 pumps. :eek:

me, i'm a simple kind of guy. i usually make my own now, but when i go it's a "grande soy white mocha with light whip."

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
The Peppermint Mocha is owning me as well right now. By Christmas, I'm sure I'll have moved on to some other flavor of the month, but right now it rules! I haven't gotten around to trying the Gingerbread latte yet, but I will.

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Ok, well you guys sparked my interest. I have had two now, one tasted more chocolate than anything and the one tonite tasted more pepperminty. Good, but not sure its $5 worth good?? I am a plan old S/B Venti Bold of the day, with splenda, and half and half. (BTW-why don't they have fat free half and half?)
FWIW-The first P.M. I had, the lady in front ordered one with half and half, how do they make these? (IE: whats in them?)

That gingerbread thing sounds good too...:b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks