What's new

Disney+ Star Wars: Andor with Diego Luna (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I'm glad there's a second season locked in despite the non-Mandalorian level viewership. My wife is definitely one of the Star Wars averse mentioned in the article. I haven't pushed her to watch this at all, but I was watching it the other day and once I told her it was a Star Wars property she made a comment and left. My only response was that she wouldn't have known it was Star Wars if I hadn't told her. I doubt she would ever come around, but I think she would actually like (or at least feel fine about) Andor if she would give it a chance. Unfortunately she's been burned enough times to not want to (Phantom Menace started it and it never recovered).

I finished my second viewing of Andor yesterday. My favorite arc is still the Narkina 5 prison break, mainly because Andor gets to see things from the other side trying to turn the mind of Kino Loy like others were trying to do for him. In the moment he finds out Maarva has passed, he has effectively joined the rebellion.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
New article on Tony Gilroy talking about Andy Serkis’ character.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Yeah, you have to watch Luna doing publicity and taking about his Jabba fixation too see what he looks like "upcast." 😄

benbess

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben

"Gilroy explained on Friday that the team is working as quickly as possible to get Season 2 done. Shooting began in November and is expected to wrap in August. The creator predicted the show will hit Disney+ in August 2024....

The next season of “Andor” is expected to unfold in a much different format from Season 1. Luna is returning, along with Stellan Skarsgård, Genevieve O’Reilly, Kyle Soller, Adria Arjona, Denise Gough, Faye Marsay and Varada Sethu. But rather than take place over a year, the 12-episode season will take place over four years leading up to right before the events of “Rogue One,” in three-episode pods written and directed by the same team. Each of those pods will encapsulate a successive number of days within one of those years.

Fans have long anticipated that Season 2 will depict how Cassian found and reprogramed the Imperial droid K-2SO, voiced by Alan Tudyk in “Rogue One.”

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
The Disney folk have a nice publicity image.
1689213890647.png

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
This is so well deserved. I hope they win (although I suspect it will go to Succession).

The Obi-Wan series was nominated for best limited series too, which is also nice.

I think Star Trek: Picard deserved a nod too.

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks