What's new

Star Trek Season Box Sets? (1 Viewer)

JamesED

Second Unit
I thought I read someone mention that Paramount was going to sell box sets of TNG 1-7 together, and also DS9. I can't find it on the search and I was curious if there was any truth to that. If it is true, when is the release planned and for how much?

I'm in college now so I haven't been able to buy any of the sets, and I'm worried when I do have the money they will be hard to find. Someone did give me the advice to buy the Asian Collector's Editions on Ebay, saying the discs were the same just different packaging and only $50. Is that good advice?

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Amazon.ca has a listing for the complete series being released Oct 26 for $721CAN (approx 535USD).

The asian discs are bootlegs.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> Amazon.ca has a listing for the complete series being released Oct 26 for $721CAN (approx 535USD).

That's a great price, about 55 US per season, considering the seasons are $110 & up each at amazon. I don't see a deal on their regular site for the full series. Hard to beat that price on ebay for legit boxes.

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
James,

If you are in a college town, I would check out the used CD shops in your area. The ones here in Seattle routinely sell the seasons for $40-60. Just check the discs first to make sure they have no scratches. I actually bought all my TREK new, but I bought all 9 seasons of X-FILES used, for $40-60 each and couldn't be happier.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks