What's new

Star Schmucks (1 Viewer)

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
hey Guys a few months back I saw this website with a Squirrel going nuts over starbucks Sizes and prices. I cannot for the life of me remember what the hell it was. But I dod rememeber it being funny as all hell

Thanks

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
Thats the one, thanks guys. Im Dating this girl now who just hates and I mean hates Starbucks she is going to pee herself when she sees this

OBTW Thomasc who is the girl in your sig..... Yummy ( Oh shit I hope its not your GF)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Damn straight, she is. I'm coming over to Weymouth right now to beat you up.

;) Her name is Alexandra Maria Lara, a German actress whose most well-known film in the U.S. is Downfall (Der Untergang).

Chris Lanni

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Christopher
I second ThomasC'eses GF, she is stunning. Did you take the photography? Very artsical...

Gods Love
chris

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
That toon is hilarious. I think what makes even funnier to me is that Foamy sounds like Steve Buscemi on helium.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
First, you have to upload the picture to a image hosting service, such as Photobucket. Then, copy the URL (location) of the picture, put it in your post, and put image tags around it (IMG)location_of_picture(/IMG), with brackets instead of parentheses. Alternatively, you can click the IMG button if you're posting a Quick Reply, and paste the location of the image there. I hope that's clear enough for you.

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
ThomasC, I encourage you to:

1. Post often and...

2. Never, ever, change your sig... :D

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
Im with paul on this one Thomas No new SIGS ....well thats unless you have more pics of your smokin hot girlfriend :D ( Naked of course ) :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

MichaelBA

Supporting Actor

Hey, no offense at ALL intended!

Beethoven and Bach were German! Nietzsche and Goethe too!

On and on and on...! Too many greats to list.

My enmity is reserved for NAZIS!:angry:

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
She played one of Hitler's secretaries, Traudl Junge, who was in her early 20s during WWII. Junge survived the war and died only a couple of years ago. The script of Downfall was based on two books, Junge's memoirs and a general historical account of the last days of Hitler's regime. Junge claimed that she wasn't very involved with politics of any sort. A lot of the movie is pretty much from her point of view, and it depicts her as a devoted assistant to Hitler, albeit not a particularly ideological one.

Armin Jager posted an absurd number of Alexandra pics here, in the Movies thread on Downfall.

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
AHHH from a star scmucks thread to an all out Love of a Beautiful Actress. I love good Ol' HTF

Thanks again guys this is awesome.

she is one good looking woman. Speaking of goodlooking women. The Girl I have been dating looks like The overstock.com girl. Yummy. who is also German.

http://sabineehrenfeld.tripod.com/gallery.html

The last one down the bottom Looks alot like the GF.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks