What's new

Star Schmucks (1 Viewer)

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
Thanks man, well everything except for the Geek part. we have been seeing each other for 2 weeks now I meet her when I was doing my other job . Which is Hosting game show at a local bar. Its good to be the Host. and its all about the "O" Giddy up.

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
Shoot. I need to host a gameshow at a bar. Tarnation. Ex-advertising pals of mine do this every Thursday, but I know for a fact that it doesn't get them hot chicks. I show up, and it doesn't get me hot chicks neither.

:angry:

Today I am all about that little angry emoticon.

MC

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
Thats when I host my show, Ive been doing this for about a year and a half and I love it. I get a Hot chick and the money I made is buying me a plasma for my new house :)

lets see I get to work at a bar where I walk around talk to people get drinks half price talk to hot woman and get paid for my efforts. Giddy up. and sometime during the evening I host the show,

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
Hate to bring the thread back on topic on you all, but I was THRILLED to find a post about the greatest net-toon EVER! Just got my "Squirrely Wrath" T-shirt in the mail the other day, along with Foamy's new "Hables Ingles, Por Favor" CD and a bunch of Foamy Cult Cards...

Check out the "Sacred Space" toon from a few weeks back, it's my favorite of the recent batch...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks