What's new

Standesign speaker stands (1 Viewer)

Jamie

Stunt Coordinator
Guys, I have some stands that just aren't used anymore, does anyone have an interest in them. They are the black powdered finish, fillable, and I'll let them go for whatever someone is willing to pay. $25.00.

Let me know if you are interested.

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Jamie

How tall are they? How large is the top plate?

Do they have a model number?

Thanks

Artie

Jamie

Stunt Coordinator
I'll have to get measurements and pics. I am trying to find a pic of them online to save time, but so far nothing.

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Chris

Your tag line could be considered a little offensive. IMHO, that is the kind of thing that you say privately. Or at least I would keep that off a public forum where women participate.

Chris Bates

Stunt Coordinator
Oh come on Arthur... Its a joke. The majority of people I know think its hilarious..... Including women(which my wife happens to be). The only people that find it the least bit offensive are the humorless vultures that sit around waiting to pounce at the first sign of political incorrectness...and I'm in no way implying that this is you. I never have been one to tread lightly for the fear of offending someones sensibility, and I'm not about to start now. My sig is not meant to be insulting....it is meant to be humorous, and if it offends anyone then I can only say two things...I apologize, and lighten up a little. Life's too short to sweat the small stuff.

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Chris

Of course its a joke. So are racial and ethnic jokes. That doesn't mean they are in good taste either. There is a time and place for things. Public forums are not the place for jokes that put large segments of society down for amusement. In this case, half of the population of the world is the butt of your joke. Really not in good taste.

Chris Bates

Stunt Coordinator
We'll just have to chalk this one up as a difference of opinion. As far as bad taste and public forums go, I believe it more of a faux pas to hijack someones post...which is exactly what you have done. Sorry Jamie.. Me and my sig appologize.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks